𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

Sam 🔥: Hey xx
Colby 🐨 : Aloha, pretty boy xx
Sam 🔥: I see I've found myself a romantic xx
Colby 🐨: You have xx
Colby 🐨: Wait so does that mean you wanna date me xx
Sam 🔥: I never said that xx
Sam 🔥: But I never said I wouldn't ;) xx
Colby 🐨: Mixed signals, I repeat, mixed signals! xx
Sam 🔥: You're welcome xx
Colby 🐨: You make me sad sometimes :( xx
Sam 🔥: I'm sorry, babe. I'll make it up to you on the way home, meet me outside that weird store around the corner from here ;) xx
Colby 🐨: I will do 🥵🤤 xx
Colby 🐨: You a top or bottom? Xx
Sam 🔥: I'm a switch, bub xx
Colby 🐨: Good, cause I'm a strong top xx
Sam 🔥: See ya then babe xx
Colby 🐨: See ya, pretty boy xx
I smiled to myself and shoved my phone back in my pocket, making my way to my next lesson. I'd fallen in love with him, and I wasn't afraid to admit that. I was just afraid to tell him.

I was waiting for Sam outside of the weird store after school. It'd been 5 minutes and I was starting to get worried. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called him, putting the phone to my ear.
"I'm coming, I'm coming. I'm almost there," he laughed through the phone.
"How did you know I was calling you about that?" I laughed with him.
"Because I knew you'd wait there," I looked up and saw him walking down the street towards me.
"We've got to run to each other and then hug each other dramatically. Ready?" He laughed.
"Go!" I yelled, running towards him. My shirt lifted up a lot. He ran towards me, and we collided in the middle of the street, my arms around him and his arms around me.
"We've got to be careful of how public we are," I laughed, sliding my hand into his.
"I know," he giggled,
"This morning my mom said sorry for being a bitch to me for so long. My dad's moving to Arizona because they've spilt up. My little brother is going with him, and I'm staying here," I explained.
"Good! Does she accept you?" He asked.
"Yeah, things are actually looking up. I've got you, my mom supports me now, it's great," I grinned at him. He smiled back, a blush creeping across his face.
"Wanna stay at mine tonight?" I asked, squeezing his hand softly.
"Fuck yeah," he laughed.
"C'mon, lets run!" I squealed, my top lifting up as I started to sprint.

"We're here!" I panted, still holding Sam's hand as we approached my house. He simply just replied with a hum and a pant. I got my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door, leading Sam in the house with our fingers intertwined.
"You're home! I- Who's this? Is this the boy you were telling me about this morning?" My mom smiled sweetly.
"Uh.. yeah," I rubbed the back of my neck nervously with my free hand. "We're gonna go upstairs now, if that's ok."
"Of course darling. Have fun," she smiled and watched us walk upstairs.
"Woah," Sam said as we entered my room, seeing the band posters that littered my black walls, the green fairy lights on my ceiling and my double bed with black ouija board bedsheets.
"Your room is so cool," he looked around in awe.
"It's a bit of a mess," I chuckled, looking at the clothes and other things that littered the floor. I let go of Sam's hand and put my bag in a corner of the room, taking my bomber jacket off from around my waist.
"Follow me," I grinned as he put his bag next to mine. I pulled the window up and slid out, feet first.
"Is this safe?" He laughed, sliding out after me. He saw the deck chairs, blankets, fairy lights, mini fridge, and my safe. I unlocked it quickly, grabbing my juul and taking a drag, blowing out a cloud of sweet-smelling smoke.
"You're gonna destroy your lungs," Sam said matter-of-factly.
"They're already destroyed," I shrugged. "I can do some dope vape tricks though, watch this babe." I took in another drag and blew out the smoke in the shape of a heart.
"Woah! Let me try," he tried taking the juul off me.
"Hey, I don't want you on this stuff. It's bad for you," I pushed him away and put my juul back in the safe, locking it.
"Fine," he huffed, crossing his arms.
"You can't be mad at me," I laughed.
"You're right, I can't," he laughed, grabbing a blanket and draping it over him. I pulled it over me as well, so both of us were underneath it. He smiled and planted his head on my shoulder, his dirty blonde hair tickling my neck. I rested my head against his, pulling my beanie off my head and throwing it into the window. Man, I wish we could've stayed like that forever.

I prefer writing this book so much to the sequels and everything lmao.