Chapter 19

"Boys! We need to get ready, the plane to Britain comes in three hours, we need to leave the house in one!" My mom opened our bedroom door, turning the light on.
"Ugh," I groaned, wrapping my arms tighter around Sam.
"I'll expect you ready in 45 minutes. Meet me downstairs in the living room," she explained, walking downstairs.
"I feel like I had two minutes sleep," I groaned, sighing on Sam's chest.
"It's three am. Are you fucking joking?" Sam groaned himself, shuffling to sit up.
"Oh my god," I threw a pillow over my face. Sam yawned and stood up, stretching widely.
"C'mon, let's get ready, I guess," he sighed, walking over to the wardrobe.
"I think you should wear colour," he grinned at me.
"I don't know..." I trailed off, looking at all of my black clothes.
"C'mon. You might like it," he grinned, holding out some clothes, none of which were black.
"Fine. But only for today," I rolled my eyes and got changed into the clothes. He'd given me blue ripped jeans which were rolled up at the ankles, a short sleeved pink shirt with little cacti on and a white belt. I tucked the shirt into my jeans, doing up the top button.
"I feel exposed," I laughed. Sam was wearing the same, just a different shirt. White with little ice creams on.
"You look so good!" He exclaimed, picking me up and spinning me round. I giggled softly and pecked his lips, my lack of sleep not bothering me anymore.
"We need shoes," I giggled, my legs wrapped around his waist.
"You're right," he grinned, putting me down onto the bed. He grabbed his and my white high top converse, putting his own on as I put mine on.
"Let's go to Blackpool!" I grinned, planting myself onto his lap, facing him.
"Let's go!" He laughed, kissing me gently. I kissed back, pulling away and resting my head on his shoulder. He put his hands on my waist, rubbing gently with his thumbs.
"We leave in 10, boys! Get down here!" My mom yelled. I gave Sam one last kiss before getting off of his lap, him leading us downstairs.

"I wanna go to sleep," I groaned. We'd just gotten on the plane, 6am, and I was tired.
"Go to sleep then baby," Sam kissed the top of my head softly. I hummed in agreement and rested my head atop of his shoulder, his arm wrapped around me. My mom was sat in the aisle seat, I was sat in the middle, and Sam was sat in the window seat. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

"Colby! We're almost there!" My mom exclaimed, excited.
"Hmm?" I lifted my head up, just having woken up.
"We're almost in Blackpool!" Sam laughed, squeezing my shoulder softly.
"Woo," I cheered half heartedly, still tired.
"I don't know if you noticed, but he's actually wearing colour today," Sam laughed, talking to my mom.
"Oh yeah! You look really good in colour, sweetie. You should wear it more often," she smiled, Sam ruffling my hair.
"Told you so," He laughed, kissing my forehead softly.
"Shut up," I laughed with him, holding the hand that was over my shoulder.

I'm so tired