Chapter 15

"Colby?" Sam prodded me gently.
"Hmm?" I rolled over.
"Babe, your mom just came in. She said she heard us. And I quote "I don't mind if you do it, just turn it down a notch next time"," he laughed.
"You being serious?" I rolled back over to face him and laughed when he nodded.
"We have school today," he sighed, caressing the side of my face softly.
"I don't wanna go," I hid my face in his chest.
"We have to, babe, let's get ready," he lifted my chin up and kissed me softly but passionately.
"Ok," I huffed, sitting up. "Are you gonna try going back to your normal group or not?"
"No, I prefer being with you," he answered, standing up and walking over to the wardrobe.
"Ok," I said, joining him next to the wardrobe. I wore a black mcr shirt, a black hoodie, skinny, ripped black jeans, blackout converse and a black beanie.
"Jeez, are you wearing enough black?" Sam laughed, pulling me closer by my shirt.
"No," I laughed with him. He pecked my lips and went back to looking in the wardrobe, which now had a flash of colour due to Sam's clothes. He picked out a black plaid shirt, black jeans with rips in the knees and my platforms so he could be a taller.
"To Hang round with me you've got to look the part," I passed him a black leather jacket. He pulled it over the shirt, stretching after he did so.
"I'm finally taller than you," he laughed, kissing me. I reached up and out my hands around his neck, never wanting the moment to end.
"C'mon, let's go," he grinned, intertwining our fingers.
"Let's go!" I exclaimed, grinning and jumping slightly. I was excited to be able to talk to Sam in school.

"At break, today, I'm gonna call a meeting with the grunges. And then I'll tell them that you're my boyfriend, and then you can be the second leader. I say leader and I mean the person that people actually listen to," I explained as we were walking to school.
"You're gonna tell them we're together?" He asked, confirming what I said. I hummed in agreement.
"You sure that's gonna work out well?" He asked, stroking my hand with his thumb.
"Mhm. If they don't like it, they can fuck off. Because I love you," I grinned at my cheesiness.
"I love you more, Colbs," he pulled our hands up and kissed mine softly.

"Listen up, losers!" I yelled over all of the clamour, Sam a couple of inches behind me. Everyone looked at me, the clamour quickly turning to silence.
"I'm just kidding, you're not losers, you're all pretty cool I guess. I've got something to announce. If you argue or disagree with what I say, you can literally just fuck off, understood?" I said, taking a small step backwards so I was closer to Sam. People nodded in the crowd.
"This is Sam. He is my boyfriend. He's the leader with me, so if you have an issue with that, leave now," I waited to see if anybody left. Nobody did, people were just smiling.
"Good. If anyone disrespects him, you're done for. Understood?" People nodded once again.
"That's all, thanks," I nodded myself and want and sat down with Scarlett, Sam by my side.
"You two are so cute together!" She squealed as I rested my head on Sam's shoulder.
"Shut up," I chuckled, Sam wrapping his arm around my shoulders.
"Sam, tell me about yourself. I don't think I've spoken to you properly," she said brightly. I felt Sam stiffen up beside me. I shuffled a little closer to him, my thigh pressing against his.
"Uh.. I'm pretty boring, for one," he said, making us all laugh.
"You're not boring, baby, you're perfect," I grinned, kissing his cheek softly. Scarlett cooed loudly. I stuck my middle finger up at her as I kissed him on the lips, one hand on his neck.

Hmmmmmmm. I can't wait for Sam and Colby's new series.