Chapter 17

"But what if they do stuff to us?" I mumbled. It was almost midnight, and me and Sam were trying to sleep. But all I could do was worry.
"They won't do anything to you, to us, I promise, baby, it's ok," he said sleepily, stroking my arm gently.
"But what if-" he cut me off.
"Nothing will happen to you, I promise, go to sleep, I'll keep you safe," he kissed my head soothingly.
"I'll try," I frowned, putting an arm over his chest.
"Don't frown, baby, it's ok," He peppered small kisses on my face, his finger on my chin.
"I love you," I mumbled, kissing his lips softly.
"I love you too, baby," he kissed me a couple more times, until I felt sleepy.
"I wanna sleep," I mumbled, slurred.
"Go to sleep then," he chuckled lightly. I hummed in agreement and fell asleep not long after.

I shook Sam awake excitedly.
"Mph," he groaned, rolling over.
"Saaaaaam," I squealed, pulling him back over to face me.
"Hmm?" He hummed, opening his eyes slightly.
"It's the weekend!" I squealed excitedly.
"I know," he chuckled, stretching his arms and legs.
"We can do whatever we want to! And then after next week, it's winter break! And then we'll have snow! And then it'll be freezing! And then we can cuddleeeee," I squealed, wrapping my arms around him.
"We can cuddle whenever we like, babe," he laughed, pulling me closer to him in a big hug.
"I know but then we'll have snow!" I giggled, feeling especially childish today.
"We'll have snow, yeah we will!" He laughed with me, kissing me gently.
"It's cold," I frowned, pulling a black blanket over me.
"I know. C'mere, I'll make you warm," he grinned. I laid down next to him and he pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around me, making me warm quickly.
"I'm warm!" I giggled, trying to get closer to him, when my door opened.
"Boys," my mom said, bursting into the door.
"Mhm?" I said, looking over my shoulder to see her.
"We're going to Blackpool!" She exclaimed.
"What? That's in Britain?" I said, confused.
"I know! Exciting, right?" She grinned.
"Is Sam coming?" I asked, looking back at Sam to my mom.
"Of course! I've already booked the tickets, we're going next Saturday, the first day of winter break!" She explained with a smile on her face.
"Woo!" I exclaimed happily. I was going on holiday with Sam!
"That's all," She said, smiling one last time before she left the room.
"We're going on holiday!" Sam exclaimed, pulling me close.
"I know! I can't wait!" I laughed, kissing Sam excitedly.

Ok this is short but it's needed for the plot