ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 13

"We need to go to my mom's work," I said, blowing out smoke from my cigarette, my voice croaky.
"Ok. Where does she work?" Sam asked, stroking my hair gently.
"The Walmart not far from here," I sighed, taking the final drag of my cigarette and stubbing it.
"Mkay, lets go," he ruffled my hair softly and put his hand out to help me up. I was sat on the floor and he was sat on a deck chair, my head between his legs. I took his hand gratefully, standing up.
"I just don't know how anyone has the stomach to kill anyone, let alone my father," I mumbled, Sam intertwining our fingers.
"I'm just glad it wasn't you. I wouldn't be able to live without you, babe," he kissed my hand softly and put them back down by our sides again. It honestly felt amazing being cared for, not being the one caring. Obviously I love caring for Sam, but him caring for me was amazing.

"Is my mom here?" I croaked to one of the workers that I knew.
"Yeah, she's out back. I'll go get her," he smiled and walked away, going to get her.
"Colby," my mom smiled, walking towards me and Sam.
"What's wrong?" She said when she got closer, noticing my puffy cheeks and red eyes.
"D-Dad's d-dead. His body was in the fucking backyard, and I saw it. I saw his lifeless body, mom," I started crying again. She pulled me into a big hug. I let go of Sam's hand and wrapped my arms around her.
"Oh my god," she started crying herself.
"Go home, lock the doors, stay indoors, ok dear? I'll be home in a couple hours. I love you, I promise I'll be there soon," she kissed my forehead and let me go. I nodded and wiped my eyes, turning back to Sam. He took a step closer to me and enveloped me into a huge hug, kissing my head softly and swaying gently.
"It's gonna be ok, I promise. Let's go," he held out his hand for me to take. I slid my fingers into his, him squeezing my hand slightly and kissing my hand.

"You tired?" Sam asked.
"Mhm," I nodded, followed by a yawn.
"Go to sleep if you want," he kissed my forehead softly and rubbed my arm. I turned over onto my side, resting my head in the crook of his neck.
"Colby?" He said, wanting to ask me a question.
"Mhm?" I replied, looking up at him.
"Are you a switch?" He asked. I nodded and closed my eyes, wanting to sleep.
"Ok. I love you," He peppered my face with light kisses. I smiled weakly and closed my eyes.
"I love you too," I mumbled, falling asleep within seconds.

"Colby?" My mom's voice woke me up. And Sam, by the looks of it.
"Hmm?" I hummed.
"The police are here, they want you to give them a statement. It'll be quick, they're downstairs. Be down when you're ready," she fussed, going back downstairs. I groaned and leaned into Sam a little more.
"C'mon Colbs, you need to go give them a statement. I'll go with you if you want," he rubbed my arm softly. I nodded and got up, yawning and stretching.

"I wanna go back to sleep," I frowned, sitting on the sofa. I'd just given a statement, the police had left, and I didn't want to do anything.
"You need to eat, babe," Sam said, kissing my lips.
"Can I not just eat you?" I laughed, biting his lip.
"I'm not that appetising," he rolled his eyes with a grin.
"You are to me," I grinned, licking his bottom lip.
"You need actual food, c'mon," he laughed, kissing my forehead and pulling me to the kitchen.
"Fine," I groaned and smiled, kissing him.
"What do you want to eat?" He asked, his hands around my neck.
"You," I rolled my eyes and tried kissing him again.
"Nope. No more kisses until you eat," he put his finger on my lips and pushed them away. I frowned.
"C'mon, you don't need to eat a lot, just eat something, ok?" He played with the ends of my hair.
"Ok," I sighed, opening a cupboard. Sam slid himself onto the countertop, sitting with his legs dangling down.

I was sat inbetween Sam's legs eating my ramen, when I came to a sudden realisation. I didn't know who'd killed my dad. And I wanted to know who.
"Sam," I turned around to face him.
"Yeah?" He said, his bright blue eyes crashing into mine.
"I.. I don't know who killed him," I mumbled, looking down at my feet.
"I don't think anyone does right now, ok? Try not to think about it so much babe," he moved my hair out of my face. I was about to take another unwanted mouthful of food, when Sam pushed my hand down, making the fork go back into the pot of ramen. I looked at him confusedly and he just kissed me. I took my hands away from the ramen and put my hands around his neck. He escalated the kiss, licking my bottom lip for entrance. I let him, opening my mouth slightly. He explored hungrily, wanting more.
"Boy- Sorry!" My mom exclaimed, walking into the room and walking back out. I pulled away from Sam abruptly.
"Oh my god," I laughed, putting my head against Sam's shoulder. He laughed with me, rubbing my back softly.
"Mom, What did you want?" I asked, my mom walking back in.
"I was just gonna ask if you'd eaten. Then I saw you eating eachother," she laughed, making me and Sam laugh.
"We weren't eating eachother. It was close to it though," I added, making all three of us laugh even more.
"Have you eaten though?" She asked. We both nodded. She walked out, me facing him again.
"You, me, the bed, later," I winked, walking to the toilet.

I HAVE A THEORY.

In colby's new video, he was wearing this bracelet, on the left of the pic, and it has a bead on it, right? That bead is literally a bisexual flag

In colby's new video, he was wearing this bracelet, on the left of the pic, and it has a bead on it, right? That bead is literally a bisexual flag. And in the video he slept in Sam's closet, therefore he had to come out of the closet. Idk about you but I'm shook.