Chapter 23

I woke up in Sam's arms, him already awake, staring at the ceiling. He seemed to be deep in thought.
"Whatcha' thinking about babe?" I asked, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek.
"Nothing," he mumbled, shaking his head and turning around to face me. He looked worried about something, and I wanted to get to the bottom of it.
"You look worried," I stated, looking into the depths of his blue eyes.
"I just don't know what I'm gonna do for Christmas. It's in two weeks," he shook his head slightly, running his hands through his hair.
"Stay with us. I'm sure my mom will be glad to have another kid around on Christmas, since Gage has left, and she likes you. She knows you make me happy," I grinned, hugging him.
"You sure?" He asked, a weak smile playing on his lips.
"I'm sure. Stop worrying, we're on holiday," I chuckled, kissing him softly.
"I suppose we should get up," he sighed, sitting up.
"I suppose," I rolled my eyes playfully and watched Sam walk over to the suitcase, his muscles not huge but not tiny, just right. His back muscles flexed as he walked, and when he bent over to open the suitcase, my mouth fell agape a little.
"You like my fat ass, Colbs?" He chuckled, looking over his shoulder.
"I can't say I don't," I laughed with him, joining him by the suitcase. I slapped his ass before looking for clothes, causing him to gasp and scoff. I picked out the cropped pink jumper I had bought the previous day, my super skinny ripped black jeans which made my ass look hella good, and my blackout converse. I got changed quickly, turning around to see Sam staring with wide eyes.
"What? Is there something on my jeans?" I asked, confused.
"No," he laughed. "You just look.. really fucking good." He gulped. He was wearing his white ripped jeans and his blue nasa T-shirt, both of which were bought yesterday.
"So do you," I bit my lip as I looked him up and down, his jeans complimenting his ass. It already looked good before, and now it looked really fucking good. And so did he. I sat down on the end of the bed, grinning.
"Jesus Christ, we're both looking eachother up and down," Sam laughed, walking over to me, sliding his hands down my waist and planting them on my ass. I grinned and kissed him.
"Can you blame me? You look fucking amazing," I grinned, my hands around his neck.
"Your ass looks so fucking good in those jeans, baby," he purred, squeezing my ass gently. I giggled and bit his bottom lip, pulling it out and releasing it. All of a sudden, our door burst open, my mom bustling into the room.
"Mom!" I yelled, moving my hands from around his neck and putting it behind me, supporting me on the bed.
"Sorry!" She said, backing out of the room.
"She ruins so many good moments," I mumbled, my lips against Sam's shortly after.
"Can I come in yet?" She asked, knocking on the door.
"Yep," I sighed, her walking into the room.
"I'm gonna go clubbing later, I don't know if you wanna come or you could go out yourselves," she explained, making hand gestures as she did. I looked at Sam for his opinion, and he shook his head, a bored expression on his face.
"No, we'll go out ourselves. Thanks for the offer though," I smiled sweetly.
"Ok," she nodded, leaving the room again.
"We're not going out, we're staying here. We've got things to do, baby," Sam grinned devilishly, pushing me back on the bed and putting one hand above my shoulder.
"We've got lots of things to do," I giggled, pulling him closer by his shirt. I kissed him passionately, him pulling away.
"That's for later babe," he grinned again, licking his lips as he walked away.
"Fuck you," I rolled my eyes as I laughed, following him. He stood out on the balcony, staring out into the distance with a smile.
"I love you," I mumbled, him sliding his hands around my waist.
"I love you more," he grinned, pulling me closer to him. I kissed him and pulled away, looking at the sky.