Chapter 21

A knock sounded loudly on the door, waking me up.
"Who is it?" I groaned, my head lifting up from Sam's chest.
"It's your mom. Hurry up, we're going out soon," She said, followed by footsteps and her door opening.
"Sam," I shook him awake gently, shifting onto one side.
"Hmm?" He hummed, opening his eyes to slits.
"My mom said we're going out and that we need to get ready," I traced small circles on his bare chest, remembering the events of last night. I smiled to myself slightly.
"Ok, let's get ready then," he grinned at me as I clambered off the bed clumsily, almost falling over as I did so.
"Don't hurt yourself," he chuckled, scratching his head with a smile.
"I'll try not to," I smiled a stupid grin, walking over to our suitcase. He joined me, rummaging through it. He grabbed some clothes, walking to the other side of the room before getting changed. I grabbed some ripped black jeans and a pastel pink sweater. Colour was growing on me, slowly but surely. I turned around and
saw Sam already dressed in a floral blouse and blue denim shorts, his shirt tucked in. I quickly got changed, grabbing a white belt from the floor and adding it to my outfit.
"I wanna wear my bandana, but it might make me think of last night and turn me on," I slid my hands around his waist.
"Shut up," he laughed, kissing me.
"Just saying," I shrugged, picking it up off the floor and throwing it at him.
"Wear it, it'd look good," he smiled and passed it to me, twirling me around. I giggled and he wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to his chest.
"You're my pretty boy," he grinned, kissing my smiling lips.
"I'm your pretty boy," I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"You are," he smiled against my lips, kissing them softly.
"Are you boys ready yet?" My mom yelled, banging on the door.
"Just getting our shoes on," I answered, rolling my eyes. Sam laughed gently and started getting his black vans on, me getting my blackout converse on.

"So... where are we going?" I asked my mom curiously, swinging me and Sam's hands, our fingers intertwined.
"To 'Madame Tussaud's'! It's a wax figure place where they have celebrity wax figures," she explained, leading us down the promenade. It had loads of weirdly shaped large rocks, and a massive newspaper-style floor. Me and Sam took cute pictures for the gram and snapchat, posing on the rocks and laying down on the newspaper floor.

"That was fun," I squealed, my hands intertwined with Sam's. We'd just finished going through Madame Tussaud's, it was fun! There was a drum set with Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga picture frames, all sorts! It was so cool. And I was tired. But my mom had other plans. We were going shopping now, on the high street. There was all sorts of shops, such as; Primark, TK Maxx (TJ Maxx, but British), Poundland, Holland and Barrat, Heron Foods, McDonalds, there was everything! Places I'd never heard of. Me and Sam journeyed into Primark, a clothes shop, whilst my mom went up the high street to "Pound Bakery". British currency was weird, why use pounds instead of dollars? It just complicates things. And we had less money in British money because it's worth less. But we still had quite a bit, so it was ok. We walked through the bottom floor of Primark, only to come out of the other end in a shopping centre called Houndshill. We quickly went back into Primark, looking for clothes.

In the end, we both had a couple of new things. I had a pastel pink cropped jumper, a pair of white ripped jeans, a luminous green bucket hat, a purple hoodie, a Rick and Morty T-shirt and a black raincoat.
Sam had a pair of pink skinny joggers, a plain white T-shirt, a pair of white ripped jeans, a pair of black ripped jeans, a blue nasa T-shirt, a pair of checkered sliders and some fairy lights. I'm not sure what for, but he bought them. Whilst we were there, a worker with bright red hair approached us and helped us find our way around the store, telling us more about himself. His name was tyler. He offered to show us around the high streets and stuff after his shift. We accepted, wanting to know our way around the place.