CHAPTER 11- We are leaving.

A/N: Double update for my lovely readers😘

Once the make-up artiste was done with doing my make up, I put on the pearl necklace that Cole had chosen for me.

The makeup was minimal. Not too much but it was still done nicely.

I was looking a little bit too overdressed for a pet.

Cole gave the make-up artiste her bills and she left the room.

He smiled at me.

He was wearing a black suit, black pants, a white shirt, a red tie and black shoes to match.

He looked gorgeous.

He opened a drawer and brought out something. A collar, a new collar.

It was a leather collar with diamond studs all over it.

It was pretty, I liked it.

It had my name on it.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

I nodded.

He put the collar loosely around my neck and attached the leash to the hook at the front of my collar.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked pretty in the red dress. My hair was curled, the necklace was beautiful, the collar was also beautiful.

"Oh, one more thing". Cole said.

He brought out a rose hair pin and clipped it on my hair to put the stray strands in place.

I smiled at him.

"Just so you know, I may act different". He whispered and held my leash before opening the door.

How different?

*
The hall was filled with many people.

Cole tugged on my leash a little bit harshly. Maybe that meant I should walk faster.

I increased my walking pace.

He greeted some of his friends and then a voice that sounded like Cole's voice rang in my head.

'Go into that room, other pets are there'

I turned to look at Cole but he was already looking at me.

Wow! Telepathy!

So vampires do have abilities.

'Of course, dumbass, you knew that a long time ago'

He released my leash and left.

I was expecting the normal number of pets that I knew but the room was filled with hundreds of pets.

I should have known that when I saw the number of vampires present at the party.

The room was so stuffy that I could hardly breath.

I looked around and saw that I was actually the odd one out.

I was overdressed.

All my excitement about showing off my dress immediately died down. I started to feel uncomfortable.

Other female pets wore clothes that revealed most part of their body.

Some wore only oversized shirts and singlets, some wore lingeries while some where barefooted.

I looked around for the pets that I was more familiar with and finally spotted Chloe talking to Kyle.

She was wearing a sleeveless blue dress with plain black flats. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail but she looked pale.