NEW BOOK!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! The great reveal is finally here!

But before I reveal the title... Merry Christmas to y'all!!!

Like tomorrow is seriously Christmas!!!!

Well, you guys shouldn't forget to bring my Christmas Present tonight with Santa.

Enough blah blah blah already, I'll just reveal the title.

****

Introducing...

'THE DIARY'

Description:

Audrey Chandler, an eighteen year old with a scar from her past records her daily activities in a diary.

One day, she found out that her diary was gone only to discover that Zayn Lockford, the school's typical badboy was with her diary.

Some years back, Audrey witnessed a murder. As usual, she recorded what happened that night in her diary. Soon enough, the information gets out as someone stands as a threat to Audrey's life as well as the safety of her diary.

Let's not forget that she still has a life as a normal high schooler.

Soon enough, her friends get involved in the diary 'drama'.

This may be the beginning of a great relationship, shocking discoveries along with the twists of this book.

Find out what's bound to happen to Audrey and her group of high schoolers.
Oh! Let's not forget the diary too!

***

I hope this description has given you an idea of what type of cover I want.

You can begin the competition tomorrow.

I really hope you enjoy this story cause I'm so excited to write it.

Another thing, I'm begging you guys, like I'm really begging you. Please take this competition seriously.

I've decided to let this competition go on till I've seen positive results.

You can send me a private message so I'll tell you where to send the cover you made to.

The picture of the cover I made is above ^^ (above the description 'New Book!!!').

Tell me if you think it's okay.

Well, that's all for today. Make sure you check out my new book tomorrow!!!

If you don't, I'll be really pissed off and trust me, you wouldn't like me when I'm pissed off.

I'll save the Merry Christmas blah blah greetings till tomorrow.

*

Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter reveal!!!

Love y'all😘❤😘

-Tuesday 24th December, 2019

(Just so this day remains as memorable as tomorrow).