Announcement!!!

I've been so excited to announce this.

I hope you guys are as excited as I am.

***

I'm gonna be publishing another book!!!

It's a Christmas present for y'all and I'm gonna be publishing the first chapter on the 25th of December... And of course that's Christmas day.

I'm gonna reveal the title later... Maybe Christmas eve... If I'm not too busy.

I know I said that I may not publish another book on wattpad but that was because the reads and votes on MVL were so slow... Well, we all know that MVL is progressing so there has to be another book.

I know I'm bound to have many writer blocks because this book is special in it's own way but you can give suggestions.

When I reveal this book, I'll need a new cover because I haven't found a good cover for it yet.

Once the title and story description is revealed, you guys will know the type of cover it'll require.

There's also gonna be a competition.

Yeah, that's right, a competition.

After the epic reveal, you guys will create different covers.

I'll decide the top three covers.

For the third place, I'm gonna give you a shout out. Other readers can check out your profile and if you have a published story, lucky you.

The second place is gonna get a shout out and probably get a chapter dedicated to him/her. I'm also gonna check out your story and vote on it if I like it... If I really like it, I'll post an author's note telling other readers to check it out.

And for the first place, I'm gonna give you a shout out or get a chapter or two dedicated to you, I'll check out any of your published stories, post an author's note telling other readers to check it out, follow you on wattpad and I'll follow your social media too... (Only that you won't know that it's me)
I'll also tell other readers to do the same.

Yeah, that's the price if you get to be the Lucky winner.

The competition isn't open yet, just wanted you guys to know my plans.

The next chapter's gonna be posted in a few days depending on when I get the inspiration to write 'cause I'm having a very serious writer's block.

Oh my god guys, we just hit more than a thousand reads!!!! I'm jumping around in excitement right now. Thanks to you guys, MVL hit a thousand reads and it's also #1 in #vampireslave.
You have no idea how much it means to me. Thanks a lot.

P.S. The competition will be open when I post the first chapter.

Love y'all💖💖💖