Chapter 41

Cole was losing control.

He had his dad pinned against the wall.

"Why? Why didn't you kill us the way you killed our mom? The only thing you care about is your damn reputation!" Cole yelled.

"You wanted to get Larissa married to me but none of you cared about her happiness. You didn't care about mine either so we simply made your wrongs right," Cole said. He was already choking the life out of his dad.

"The only mistake you made today was calling mom worthless. I'll kill you just the way you killed her," Both his eyes and his voice grew darker with every word.

Just then, Rhea rushed in.

"Cole! Let him go!" Rhea screamed at him.

"But before I kill you, I'll ask you again. Where did you hide Rhea all these years?" Cole said, ignoring Rhea's plea.

"I told you already... I found her in the woods and took care of her till she was ready to meet you." Cole's dad choked out.

"Lies! All lies! When I met Rhea, she didn't look taken care of, she looked battered! What did you do to her?" Cole yelled, continuously choking his dad.

Rhea screamed in annoyance, making Cole stop in the process. She crouched down as tears began to stream down her face.

"Cole, stop... Please. He'll die if you don't stop. Please-" Rhea pleaded.

"Why are you protecting him? He obviously harmed you,", Cole said, his features softening a little.

"He's still our dad," Rhea said.

"He killed mom and harmed you and-" Cole stopped mid sentence.

"He killed mom?" Rhea asked, confirming what she'd just heard.

"Um, Rhea, calm down, okay?" Cole said.

Rhea stood up.

"He killed mom," She said lowly.

Then I noticed her eyes change color just like Cole's did when his pureblood was provoked.

Rhea had their dad pinned up against the wall in a millisecond.

"You monster! You actually killed mom and then you abused me!". Rhea said.

With that statement, Cole's pureblood got provoked too.

If someone didn't step in, this place was going to get really bloody. Seemingly, two purebloods were on the loose.

Cole flung their dad across the room.

"I'll make sure I kill you!" Cole growled.

"How?" Cole's dad questioned. "How could you two be pureblood?"

"How could you be pure blooded like her?" He questioned again.

"You killed mom because she was pureblood?" Rhea asked.

"So what? Pureblood means danger. She was dangerous, that's why I killed her. You two are dangerous, I'll kill you too,"

With that being said, he charged full force towards Cole and Rhea, baring his fangs at them.

Maybe he forgot that he was dealing with pureblood vampires 'cause they both had faster reflexes so they had him tackled down in no time.

"Stop!" Someone's voice thundered, making them stop.

Everyone in the room bowed.

It was Lord Dexter.

"What's happening here?" Lord Dexter.