Chapter 19- Pet.

Cole's POV

***

I knew this wasn't going to be easy because dad seemed to have his nasty side on today still he pretends to be so innocent indoors.

I made sure I calmed my nerves down before going into his office.

He was working on some documents when I barged in... Knocking doesn't seem necessary.

He glanced up at me.

"Oh, Nicholas, you're here". He said in his meekest voice...
I'm the only person who would know that that was his meekest voice even though it still held venom in it.

I sat on the comfortable sofa in his office.

"You said you wanted me to meet someone... I'm here now so can I meet the person?". I asked.

I wanted to get things done fast so that I could get back home in my bed with Britt in my arms.

I need to get this thoughts out of my head... I'm getting crazy... Focus Cole, focus.

"Not now... Maybe tomorrow. Let's talk about your coming off age ceremony... You have one more week till your coming off age ceremony... You finally have a snack to feed on, during your transformation, you're gonna wake up and feed on her till you're satisfied. She can survive, depending on her blood type... If it's a really good one, you might drain her completely. After feeding on her, you'll both pass out. And then your transformation process will be completed".

"You may not be able to control yourself while drinking from her... Or during the transformation process... You'll be in your full vampiric form... He continued.

That'll be a real problem cause I don't wanna lose Brittany...

She's my third pet but she's special...

No matter what, I'll try to control myself...

"You should be a lecturer in the next generation then you'll be an actor after that". I said. "Out there, you were acting all cool and fierce and then you're acting like you wouldn't hurt the tiniest insect in here".

He smirked. I wish I could wipe that stupid smirk off his face.

"A Vampire king's gotta be like that sometimes". He said. "Let's meet here by 1:00pm here tomorrow".

I nodded and left.

*
I have to hurt Brittany for a stupid coming off age ceremony? Who does dad want me to meet? What's he up to?

I thought.

These thoughts were driving me crazy.

I opened the door to my room. The light was switched on but there was an innocent looking Brittany sleeping on the floor...

I'm sorry it has to be like this for a couple of days Britt... I'll make it up to you when we get back home.

I placed a blanket over her and went to get undressed before occupying myself with some documents.

'We don't have enough blood in the store... We have to get supplies from the hospital next week'.

I thought.

*

Brittany's POV

I yawned as I tossed away the blanket that Cole must have put over me.

My back and butt ached from sleeping on the hard floor. I'm kinda used to Cole's soft bed.

Cole wasn't in the room. He must have gone for a meeting or something

I went into the bathroom to wash my face and hands. I won't be having my bath for a couple of days.

Cole said I could wear only two sets of clothes so I didn't change my clothes since my other pair was just a large shirt that reached my mid thigh.

My collar was still on my neck so I just had to wait for master to come back for me.

I was told not to open the window so I just walked round the room aimlessly.

Was I not supposed to have my own room so people wouldn't think there's a vampire pet relationship between us?

The door flung open.

Cole came in looking really upset.

He walked into the bathroom and came back out with his bathrobe on.

He walked into the large closet and came back out with a different pair of jean pants and a grey T- shirt on.

I continued to stare at him till he called me.

"Pet". He said in a low venomous voice.

I quickly scrambled to him with my head bowed.

"Yes master". I said.

He looked at me for some seconds before doing the unexpected.

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I carefully observed him for a few seconds. His eyes were turning black and veins were growing on his face.

Fear gripped me immediately.

He pressed his lips forcefully on mine and forced his way into my mouth.
He pressed harsh kisses on my neck and then I felt his arms tighten around my waist. I felt his cold tongue on my bare neck as his grip on my waist tightened.

He looked at me, raising up my wrist.

His fangs had grown. This gave him a really scary vibe.

"Pet, your scent is so heavenly you know," He said and kissed my wrist.

And then I felt a sudden sharp pain on my wrist.

I leaned against Cole as he continued drinking from me, moans of pleasure escaping his lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to give myself support.

Black spots started filling my vision. Everything became gradually quiet till the only thing I could hear was my heartbeat and the sound of Cole gulping my blood.

I eventually blacked out after the sound of my own gasp.

*
A/N: Hey beautiful people!

How was that huh?

I know I sucked at the scene but that was all I could come up with.

Halloween's coming soon! Who's excited?

Is there anyone who's gonna dress up as a vampire?!?

Unfortunately, my country doesn't celebrate Halloween:(

But I enjoy the thrill of seeing people's Halloween costumes online:)

Soooo.... I guess that's all for this chapter?

I'm not gonna be updating for like six weeks but I promise I'm gonna do that during the holidays.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love y'all😘💖😘