Chapter 1

Jinyoung woke to the sound of his alarm blaring through his ears. He groaned. It was only the first day of his junior year and he already wanted it to be summer again. He hopped out of bed and took a quick shower. After he was dressed, he ate a fast breakfast and was on his way to school. 

     About half way to his high school, he stopped at a house and knocked loudly on the door. There was no answer. Jinyoung sighed. He took the spare key out from under the welcome mat and unlocked the door. He walked through the house until he reached a bedroom. 

     "JACKSON WANG!" he screamed. "GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED BEFORE I DO IT FOR YOU!" A confused Jackson blinked at him. 

     "Shit what time is it?" 

     "8:15." Jinyoung watched as Jackson leaped out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom. This kid. Not ten minutes later Jackson walked out with a towel around his waist and started searching for something to wear. Jinyoung blushed. He didn't know why since he had seen his friend shirtless plenty of times, so he just shook it off. 

     "Hurry before we're late on the first day," Jinyoung reminded his friend. 

     They finally made it to the first class of the day, which they had together, with not a minute to spare. "You better not pull that shit again for the rest of the year," Jinyoung warned. 

     "Can't make any promises," Jackson snickered. He earned a shove from his best friend. 

     "Violence, Mr. Park and Mr. Wang!!" their annoying History teacher warned them. They rolled their eyes. "Before we get into the lesson, I would like to introduce our new student, all the way from America! Mark, would you like to say something about yourself?" Jinyoung mumbled an oh fuck as he saw the raven haired male. He heard Jackson do the same. Holy fuck was he hot!! 

     "Umm, so I'm a senior and I'm from LA and-" Mark was cut off. 

    "You're hot as shit!!" A female student interrupted. Mark smiled a bit at that. 

     "That's detention for you Ms. Green! Mark, please have a seat." To the two friends' dismay, he sat on the opposite side of the room from them. 

     "Don't worry Jinyoung, I won't ever be late again if he's in our first class," Jackson whispered. 

     "Shut it," he whispered back. Although Jinyoung wouldn't miss this class either for the same exact reason. 

     The six friends all sat down at their usual table for lunch. Fellow juniors Jaebum and Youngjae sat next to each other across from Jinson, and sophomores Yugyeom and BamBam were to their right. "Have ya'll seen the new student???" Jackson whisper-screamed. "I think I nutted just looking at him." 

     "I agree," Jinyoung piped in.

     "Ew, first of all, and yes, I've seen him," said Jaebum. Apparently they were the only three to have a class with them because the three youngest asked for him to be pointed out. Jackson scanned the lunch room until he caught sight of the gorgeous senior. Instead of just pointing him out, he called him over. 

     "Hi, I'm Jackson, these are my friends Jinyoung, Jaebum, BamBam, Youngjae, and Yugyeom." He pointed to each respective person. "You looked like you needed a place to sit," he said as Mark made his way between Jinyoung and BamBam. 

    "You weren't lying when you said he was hot," Youngjae commented. Jaebum's face kind of fell at that, but luckily none of his friends saw. Youngjae earned a kick from both Jackson and Jinyoung. Mark laughed. It was a beautiful sound. They all continued to question Mark to learn more about him, and by the end of lunch, he was already starting to become part of the group.

     Jackson had one more class with Mark, Jinyoung two and the rest of the friends had at least one. They all made sure to sit as close to Mark as they could, since they were trying to incorporate him into their friend group. Mark was happy that he found six new friends on his first day, he was never too good at making friends. Jinyoung and Jackson, who he believed were in his first class, made the biggest impression on the new boy. But he knew he would become close friends with all of them. Maybe this year in a new country wouldn't be so bad. 

A/N: This is my first story, so don't judge too hard. I know no one will read it anyway but whatever haha