Chapter 19

Jinyoung and Mark were sat on the couch in the living room. Well, Jinyoung was sitting on the couch. Mark was sitting on top of him. 

Jinyoung could hardly think as the other ran his hands through his hair, causing it to stand on end. Mark's hands finally rested just below Jinyoung's jaw, pulling his face slightly up and deepening the kiss. 

Jinyoung gently ran his tongue over the other's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Mark happily accepted. Jinyoung's hands, which were placed on Mark's thighs, moved up to his ass and slid up and down.

He felt arms quickly wrap around his waste and flip him over, so now he was the one on Mark's lap. As much as his body liked that, he couldn't help but growl and flip Mark back over, this time pushing forward so their chests touched. 

Mark giggled excitedly, flipping Jinyoung back over. It seemed like he was enjoying messing with his boyfriend. 

They continued flipping each other around, taking turns being dominant. They were both growing frustrated, Jinyoung especially. They took their frustrations out by attacking the other's lips with even more aggression. 

Jinyoung finally got Mark to stay on his lap by rooting him in place with his arms. He smiled in victory. 

Something hit Jinyoung right on his back, and then the top of his head. He groaned and snatched the pillow, throwing it as hard as he could at Jackson. Jackson narrowly missed the flying object when he ducked. 

"Dude, you gotta stop doing that!" he said angrily.

"Not my fault I'm trying to study. IN THE KITCHEN mind you. Which happens to be in the same room as your little make-out sesh."

Jinyoung grumbled and sat back on the couch, this time next to his boyfriend. 

"Thank you," Jackson said and sauntered back to his spot at the table.

Mark laughed and shook his head. "Someone needs to remove the stick up his ass." 

Jinyoung snickered. "Anyway, I meant to ask you something earlier. My aunt is renewing her vows with her fourth husband, and I am expected to bring a date. Want to come?"

"What day is it?"

"This Saturday. At eleven AM, I believe. It should end around four." Jinyoung really hoped he could go, he didn't want to be stuck with all of his relatives asking about a nonexistent girlfriend. 

"You know, I'd much rather go to that but my mom is hosting another one of her business parties. Or whatever they're called. I'll get my ass beat if I miss it." 

Jinyoung believed it. "You definitely aren't missing anything, though. All my family will do is ask you questions about you and annoy the shit out of you- trust me, it's not fun."

Mark laughed. "I guess I'll have to go through that another time then." 

Jinyoung snorted. "Jackson!" he yelled. 

"Oh my god, what is it this time?" 

"You're coming with me to my aunt's vow renewal on Saturday!" 

Jackson groaned. "Is it her third husband? Or seventh? I can never remember."

"You've been to all of her weddings, you idiot." Jinyoung laughed. At least his relatives know him and won't bother them for the majority of the time. 

Jackson just shook his head with a smile and went back to studying. 

Mark's phone pinged with a notification. He sighed. "I better go, my parents are expecting me home."