Chapter 8

"Have you made a decision yet?" Youngjae asked Jinyoung. They were hanging out at Youngjae's place. 

Jinyoung grabbed a handful of hot cheetos. "I think I'm going to go with Mark. I don't want to ruin my relationship with Jackson by asking him, since he would never like me back." 

"You can never know for sure," Youngjae said. "You don't even know if Mark will like you back."

Jinyoung groaned. "You're not helping." He licked the red dust off of his fingers. 

"You're project is still going on, right?" Jinyoung nodded. It was due this Friday. "Flirt with him when he's over at your apartment." Youngjae leaned back on his bed. 

"I thought that was obvious," Jinyoung said. "Plus, we already do that anyways." 

Youngjae laughed. "Then why are you so worried? If he flirts with you, he probably likes you too." He gave his friend a look that said he was dumb for over analyzing.

"Yeah, but the problem is he flirts with Jackson too. And Jackson flirts back." 

Youngjae sucked in a breath through his teeth. "Well then... I don't know. You're on your own."

"Oh wow, what a great friend you are," Jinyoung glared. 

"Haha, I know. But you should probably get home before my parents come back from their date and realize that I have a boy in my room." 

"Wait, they don't know you're boyfriends with Jaebum?!" Jinyoung exclaimed. 

"No, then they'd never let me hang out with him."

"Oh well that sucks," Jinyoung said. 

Youngjae shrugged. "It's just how they are. Now leave before they see you." He laughed. 

"Well fine, you obviously don't want me here, so I'll go." Jinyoung wiped a fake tear. "I guess I'll see you around. Or maybe I won't. Farewell, my old friend." 

"Stop being dramatic and go!" Youngjae shoved him out of his room. 

"K bye, kisses!" Jinyoung flipped his friend off as he left the quaint house. He grinned as he heard Youngjae curse him out from behind. Once he was finally out, he started walking in the direction of his apartment. 

Wow, it was windy today. Jinyoung pulled on the sweatshirt that had been tied around his waist. He started nearing his complex.

He pushed his hair out of his face as he finally got there and entered the key into the hole. When he walked in, he almost screamed. 

"Jackson, what the hell are you doing in my apartment??" His friend was lounging on the sofa, facing away from him, which explains why he had such a scare. 

Jackson turned around with a smirk. "What, a guy can't visit his best friend when he pleases? But it turned out he wasn't home, so I decided to wait." Jackson tried to ignore the way Jinyoung looked with his windswept hair and flushed cheeks. "Come over here, so I can warm you up." He motioned to himself with his arms. 

"Fuck off, loser," Jinyoung said while peeling off his sweatshirt. Jackson laughed darkly. 

"Actually, I did come here to ask your opinion on something." 

Jinyoung gave him a 'no shit' look. He went in the kitchen to grab them some snacks. He came back with some pretzels and soda and sat next to Jackson on the couch. "So what did you want to talk about?" 

"I've been thinking, and I think I want to move out of my parent's house. Do you think that would be a good idea? I don't know if I have enough money to rent my own apartment."