Chapter 27

Yugyeom awoke with a yawn. He stretched, squeezing his eyes shut and spreading his limbs out to fill up the whole bed. He then rubbed his eyes. Wait, where was BamBam? Yugyeom looked to his left where his friend had been the night before. No trace. 

None of his stuff was there either. Yugyeom groaned when he remembered that BamBam had kissed him last night. He must've regretted it so much and ran off so he didn't have to face him. Yugyeom couldn't help the blush that tinted his face, however, when he thought about it. 

He needed to talk to BamBam. 

He unplugged his phone and clicked on BamBam's contact name. No answer. He tried a few more times before he gave up and decided to text him. 

yug-kyum

can you please call me when you see this? I need to talk to you

Yugyeom shut off his phone and closed his eyes. After a moment, he heard his phone buzz and snapped his eyes open. He deflated when he saw it was just weather notification. Ugh, BamBam was probably going to ignore him anyway. Yugyeom needed to find him. 

He hopped out of bed and changed into something more presentable and ruffled his hair before leaving. He was glad his parents barely said anything to him when he grabbed his keys in a hurry and left. 

He went to Youngjae's first, where he knew him and his boyfriend would be. They didn't have any idea where he was, either. He decided to go to Jinyoung and Jackson's apartment next. Mark opened the door looking like he had just woken up. All three of them said they didn't know where BamBam was, but Jinyoung asked if he had checked at his house. 

Yugyeom scoffed. "Duh, I'm not stupid." He darted out of the apartment and drove over to BamBam's, cursing at himself at how dumb he was. To his surprise, BamBam wasn't there either. 

He sighed. Where was BamBam hiding? He sat in his car waiting for an idea to come to him. Then, he finally figured out what he should do. He took out his phone and called Jesse, kind of hoping that he wouldn't answer. He held in his groan when the male picked up after the third ring. 

"Um, hey," he greeted. 

"Hi? What do you need." 

"I was wondering... actually never mind." Yugyeom bit his lip. It would be awkward if BamBam actually was with Jesse because what was he supposed to do then? Ask him to hand the phone over?

"No, tell me. I can try to help."

"Uh, do you know where BamBam is?" Yugyeom held his breath, preparing for the worst. 

"I don't, actually. Why? Is there something wrong?"

Yugyeom let his breath go. "No not at all. Thank you!" He hung up. Well, if he wasn't with Jesse, where was he? Did Yugyeom really scare him off that much?

He decided to take a break from his search and wanted to walk around the city for a bit to clear his mind. His eyes lit up when he saw a stand that was selling churros. He excitedly bought one and started munching. Delicious. 

He walked around a little bit more, not really having a goal in mind, until he spotted a familiar form across the street. He immediately darted into the street and sprinted over, narrowly escaping being run over. Multiple horns sounded in his wake. 

"Hey Chan!" he gasped for breath. 

Chan turned around when he heard his name. "Hey there mate!" he smiled. Yugyeom smiled back. 

"Do you happen to know where BamBam is?" Yugyeom was sure he wouldn't, but he wanted to ask anyways. 

"Yeah! He's at my house, actually. I was just picking up some snacks for the two of us. You can join, if you'd like." Chan brushed a few strands of dark brown hair out of his face and smiled again. Yugyeom wondered if he was always this happy.