Chapter 12

Jackson startled when someone burst into his room and started squealing. That someone ran around and ultimately jumped onto the bed next to Jackson. 

"Jinyoung? Are you okay?" Jackson asked when he could finally make out the face of the person in the dark. 

"Guess what??? I have a boyfriend!" Jinyoung excitedly said, clapping his hands.

"I fucking told you," Jackson said with a small smile. "There was nothing to worry about."

"Oh, there was plenty to worry about. But it went perfectly, like you said." 

Jackson gave a smug smile to his best friend and pushed down the slight hurt he was feeling.

On Monday at the lunch table, everything was just as normal. "I have a biology test next period, kill me now," BamBam groaned. 

"Well you should have studied," Jinyoung gave him the mom look. 

"Well I was going to! It's just, Yugyeom was over..."

"And ya'll were too busy fucking to study?" Youngjae snickered. 

"No! We were playing video games." 

Yugyeom nodded his head in agreement. "I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were fucking," Mark said. Four other heads nodded in agreement. 

"Whatever. Let's get back to how I'm going to kill myself-" BamBam started. 

"Mhm, okay, aren't we all," Mark said. "Anyway, I got to go because my Graphic Design teacher wants us there early for something."

"But you barely had time to eat!" Jinyoung said as Mark got up from the table. 

"I'll eat later. I'll see you in science," Mark blushed before leaning down to peck is boyfriend on the cheek. He was gone before the rest of the group could process. 

Jaebum grinned. "So are you two, like, a thing?" He took a bite of his pasta. 

Jinyoung turned a light shade of pink but answered with a wide smile. "Yes we are. It just happened a couple days ago."

"Oh come on, we need allll the details," BamBam said excitedly. "When, where, how, and most importantly, when's the wedding?" 

"I'ma ignore that last part, but it was at our date on Friday, and I asked him."

"Ooooh, top Jinyoung showing through," Yugyeom said. Jinyoung kicked him under the table and smiled sweetly.

"Jackson, how come you don't look surprised?" Youngjae asked.

"Oh, because I already knew." He laughed as the others looked betrayed at how they didn't know sooner. 

"Have ya'll... kissed yet?" BamBam whispered the last part. Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"Obviously, this isn't middle school."

"Well then, have ya'll fucked yet?" Youngjae looked genuinely curious, and JB put his arm around him to shut him up.

Jinyoung glared at him and told him to fuck off. 

"They haven't, I'm sure if they had I would have heard it all the way across the hall," Jackson laughed. Jinyoung fixed his gaze of death on him now, instead of Youngjae. 

The bell rang and the six boys headed off to their respective classes. During seventh period, JB texted the group chat. 

def-bummie

hey let's all meet at my house after school

double-bee

okieee

CLASSMATES- MARKJINSONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें