Chapter 34

Mark's graduation was in a week. The past couple months had went by in a blur, the three boyfriends spending as much time together as they could before Mark went to college. 

He still hadn't decided if he was going to go to UCLA or something more local. He had gotten into a couple of colleges near the area, so that was always an option, but the decision still remained. 

Jinyoung and Jackson didn't really say anything to influence what he chose; they wanted him to do what was best for himself. Even if they did really want him to stay. 

The college he was going to would be announced at the graduation ceremony, so he had to make a decision by the night before. He still had no idea what he was leaning towards. 

The trio as well as their other friends and some more classmates were all at the school to help set up for the ceremony. They wouldn't have a ton of time during the weekdays, so now was the best time to do it. The actual ceremony would be on the football field but there was going to be an after party inside. 

Jinyoung and Mark were putting up a banner inside. "So..." Jinyoung said. They hadn't really spoken about anything today that wasn't about the set up. "Have you decided yet?"

Mark taped up the final corner. "No," he sighed. He stepped off the chair he was standing on. "I still have a week?"

Jinyoung shook his head. "You've had a few months to think about it. It's better now than the night before. That was you have a few days to make sure it's the right choice." Mark nodded in agreement. But that wasn't going to help him come to a decision. 

Since they were done with the banner, they walked over to Jackson and JB who were discussing how many balloons should be around the staircase. "Do you guys need any help?" Jinyoung asked. 

"No, I think we have it covered," JB responded and winked.

Just then, Youngjae came up behind them and asked the same thing. "Are my services of any need to y'all?" He grinned.

JB blinked a few times and then finally said, "U-Uh of course! Umm- what do you think the ratio of blue balloons to white balloons should be?"

Jackson rolled his eyes. "But we already have that figured out," he said. 

"Well we could use a second opinion. Right Jinyoung?"

Jinyoung caught Jackson making eyes at him to say no. So he smiled slightly and said, "We sure as hell do. What would we do without Youngjae's expertise?" He grinned at Jackson who just shook his head. 

After everything inside was set up, it was time to put up chairs and decorations outside. Yugyeom and BamBam had already started putting ribbons around the temporary stage. Well, they were trying at least. 

"What the fuck is that?!" Mark cackled as he saw the mess of tangled ribbon all over the place. "Is that supposed to look good?"

Yugyeom pouted. "We tried, okay? Now could we get some help or are y'all just going to laugh?"

Jinyoung straightened his spine from being doubled over with laughter. "How did you even manage that?" It looked like a blue unicorn had exploded. 

Yugyeom just coolly moved his gaze over to his boyfriend. 

BamBam froze and stopped untangling himself from the strands. "What? Don't look at me."

Jinyoung sighed. They all went to work on cleaning up the mess and putting up some fresh ribbon and banners to make it look nice.

"See, it's not hard," Youngjae said. "Y'all are just dumb."

Yugyeom opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when BamBam grabbed his arm and told him, "He's not wrong." Yugyeom glared at him but couldn't argue.

Next, they all set up the chairs and put the final touches on everything. Well, almost, because the final stuff had to be done on the actual day of the graduation. But, they were finally done for the day and decided to head home. 

Jinyoung, Mark, and Jackson all said goodbye to their friends and opted to walk back to the apartment. It was mostly silent because things had been a little tense between them with the possibility of Mark going to a completely different country still hanging in the air. 

Once they entered the apartment, Mark said he was tired and crashed immediately on the couch. Jinyoung and Jackson just sat down and stared at each other. They were both thinking about it, but didn't want to say it. What would they do if Mark left?

After a while, Jackson spoke up. "He has to make a decision," he said quietly. "I can't take the suspense."

Jinyoung laughed but there wasn't any amusement in it. "Yeah me too." He leaned over to Jackson and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close. "Just whatever makes him happy."

Jackson nodded and kissed the top of his head gently. 

"You know, it's funny," Jinyoung said. "We haven't even known Mark for a full year but it feels like..." 

"Like how did we ever live without him," Jackson finished. Jinyoung nodded. 

"I want him to go to UCLA though," Jinyoung said firmly, mostly to make himself believe it. "It's his dream. He should go."

Jackson hummed. 

After a minute of silence, Jackson softly said, "Hey look at me."

Jinyoung slowly lifted his head and stared into his boyfriend's eyes. 

"It's going to be okay. No matter what Mark chooses, we'll be fine. He'll come back." Jinyoung nodded and put a small smile on his face. He then leaned up to connect their lips. It was a soft, sweet kiss full of love and emotion. 

They moved their mouths in unison as Jackson gently tilted Jinyoung's head up by his chin. It was slow but still passionate. But, they had to breathe at some point so they regretfully parted. "I love you, you know that?" Jackson said. 

"Yep, I do." Jinyoung grinned. Jackson pouted and turned his head away slightly. 

"Heyyy don't be a baby." Jinyoung quickly pecked his lips. "I love you too."

"I'm not a baby." He pouted again and crossed his arms. 

"You're right. You're my baby." Jinyoung winked. 

"Shut the fuck up, oh my god." He turned away but not before Jinyoung saw the deep blush that coated his features. He smiled to himself and cuddled more into Jackson's side.

"You're so warm," he commented and closed his eyes.

"Don't go to sleep yet," Jackson said.

"Why not? I'm tired." He curled up even more. 

"Because we have some unfinished business." Jackson captured his lips again and then cupped his face. Jinyoung giggled into it and obliged him. He slowly made his was onto the other's lap pushed his tongue into Jackson's mouth. Jackson groaned.

They continued until Jackson pulled away and asked, "Do you want to take this to your room?"

Jinyoung shook his head and smirked. "I'm sure Mark wouldn't mind. You know..."

"Umm, actually I'm pretty sure he would," Mark said as he lifted his head up slightly, his voice heavy with sleep."

Jinyoung jumped. "How long have you been awake?"

"Since ya'll started being all touchy feely. I have a sixth sense for that sort of thing." He rubbed his eyes.

"Well, you could join, if you want?" Jackson suggested. 

"Nah, I'm going to go back to sleep." He stood up and trudged to Jinyoung's room with a blanket wrapped around him. "Y'all can continue though." He shut the door to the room.

Jinyoung looked back to Jackson and shrugged. "Let's continue then..."

A/N: you're girl got her nose pierced for her birthday :) and is also severely sun burned