Chapter 11

Jinyoung sighed as he went through his closet. He had nothing to wear for his date with Mark. 

"Jackson!!!!" 

"What????" Jackson yelled from the other room. 

"Can you come here for a sec?!" Jinyoung heard some thudding around as Jackson hopped of his bed and tromped over to Jinyoung's room. 

Jackson swung open the door and plopped onto Jinyoung's bed. Of course avoiding the giant pile of discarded clothing. "What do you need?" 

"Can you help me find something to wear for my date?? I literally have nothing." 

Jackson gave a pointed look to the pile of clothes, as if to say he had plenty. "You're picking him up at 6:30. It's 2."

"Welp I'm anxious and want to be prepared." He sighed and plopped down next to his friend. "But nothing's working," he groaned. 

"Okay well I'm glad to help," Jackson said as he started picking through the pile. After a minute, he said, "Okay, you're right, none of this will work." 

Jinyoung gave a smug smile.

"But you might be able to borrow something of mine." Jackson grabbed Jinyoung's hand, and Jinyoung tried not to think about it too much as he was lead to the other's room. They do this all the time, this is no different. 

"Umm, I've seen the clothes you wear, I don't know if this is going to work." Jinyoung tried to distract himself with a joke.

"Just shut up and sit down."

Jinyoung growled but did as he was told.

"Now, this isn't super formal but you still want to look nice," Jackson said as he opened is closet. "What do you want to go for: sexy mysterious bad boy, cute loving boyfriend, homeless but make it fashion-" 

"Just whatever. I honestly don't even care what you do at this point. Just make me look presentable."

Jackson rubbed his hands together. "Oh, how I am going to have fun with this."

Jinyoung sighed.

Jackson continued with his search and chucked an article of clothing at his friend when he found something good. When he was done with that, he found accessories, and then shoes. 

"Go get dressed, and I will be waiting with my sunglasses on so I don't get blinded by your hotness," Jackson commanded. Jinyoung rolled his eyes but smiled as he went to the bathroom to change. 

He stepped out wearing some black ripped jeans, a white graphic t-shirt, and a black leather jacket, with a watch and stud earrings to accessorize. 

"Damnnnn," Jackson whistled. "Sexyyyyy. But classy." 

"Yeah, I take back what I said earlier. You do have good taste," Jinyoung agreed. 

Jackson clapped his hands. "I know. Okay, now time for makeup. Since this is a sexier look, we'll go for more cute makeup."

Jinyoung didn't usually wear makeup so he hoped Jackson was right about this. 

When Jackson had done the finishing touches, he handed Jinyoung a mirror to let him admire his work. 

Wow, Jackson had done a really good job. Jinyoung thought that he should wear makeup more often. "Thank you for doing this for me," Jinyoung said. "I really appreciate it you know." 

"Yeah, anytime." Jackson smiled. He just wanted to make his best friend happy. Even if it hurt him in the process. "But you still have a couple hours before you have to pick Mark up so don't ruin my hard work or you'll be a dead man."