Chapter 17

"Hey, Yugyeom," Jinyoung said, waving at his friend. Yugyeom smiled.

"Hey, Jinyoung, Mark. Have you guys ordered yet?"

"No, we were waiting for you. And weren't you going to bring BamBam?" 

"Yeah, I was," Yugyeom crossed his arms and didn't say anything else. He sat down in front of the couple in the booth. 

"What happened?" Mark asked.

"Oh, you know, the usual. He was already hanging out with Jesse when I asked." Yugyeom's face turned even more sour. Jinyoung wanted to replicate the gesture. 

"What is with this guy? He can't even make time for his friends anymore." Jinyoung shook his head. Yugyeom shot his eyebrows up and nodded vigorously. 

"It feels like he hasn't hung out with us in ages," Mark agreed. Just then, the perky waitress from earlier appeared, asking if they had figured out what wanted to eat. 

"What do you recommend?" Yugyeom asked, looking up. 

"Me," she said grinning. "Um, I mean definitely the vanilla milkshakes. But you know, my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard if you know what I mean." She winked.

Yugyeom choked while Jinyoung tried to cover up his laughter. He squeezed Mark's hand extra tight to try to keep in the giggles. 

"Uh, I think I'll just have a cheeseburger with fries. What do you guys want?" Yugyeom looked to the other two, trying to get the girl's attention off of him. 

"I'll take that vanilla milkshake," Jinyoung said, still laughing. 

Mark pressed his lips together to stop himself from laughing at his boyfriend. "I'll have a hot dog and onion rings, please." 

She didn't tear her gaze from Yugyeom as she wrote their orders down. "I'll be right back with that for you guys." As she started to walk away, she dropped her pen. "Oops! Oh my god, I am such a klutz!" She bent down to pick the pen up, sticking her ass in the air. 

Yugyeom avoided eye contact when she got back up and made sure not to look and her retreating form. 

Jinyoung took a deep breath before bursting into laughter. "You should have seen your face!" Mark's shoulders shook as he made an impression of the lady's fluttering lashes and suggestive grin. 

"I never thought I would say this, but lets go back to talking about the BamBam situation." Yugyeom sighed.

"Okay, well, I have a plan." Jinyoung leaned in towards the table. "So you have to get him to come over to your place. Complain, beg, whatever you have to do."

"And what does that accomplish?"

"Me and Mark and the rest of our friends will be there hiding. And then, we'll lock him in and force him to tell us the tea. We're not letting him leave until he breaks up with Jesse."

Mark wrapped his arms around Jinyoung. "Or we could kindly ask him to tell us what's going on and say that we are all feeling left out. Hopefully he will start hanging out with us more after that and stop being a bitch." 

"Or we could do that."

Yugyeom listened to the plan and thought it wasn't that bad of an idea. It was better than nothing. "Later today?"

"As soon as possible, so yeah," Mark answered. 

"Alright! So here are your orders." She quickly set Mark and Jinyoung's down before sliding Yugyeom's towards him. "I made it with love. I mean, I didn't make it but still." She smiled brightly.