Chapter 23

Jinyoung paused and shared a glance with Mark. "Well..."

Jackson noticed the shift in the atmosphere as the couple grew nervous. He was curious as to what they wanted to tell him. 

"How do we say it..." Jinyoung thought aloud. 

Jackson thought about the first time they tried to tell him this. "Just start with how you told Mark that you kissed me." 

Jinyoung nodded and hummed. "After that, I told him that I didn't regret kissing you and that's why I had been acting so weird, I couldn't figure out my feelings. 

Oh. Jackson tried not to show his surprise. Mark continued: "And then I was like, how do you feel about me? And he said that he obviously still wanted to be with me and it's not like he lost feelings for me or anything."

"Then I said that I didn't know if he still wanted to date me after that and he said he did and then he asked if I had feelings for both of you."

Jackson held his breath. He didn't exactly know where this was going. "And then what did you say?"

"I said I did. And then this fucker started laughing," Jinyoung said, glaring at Mark. 

"What? I couldn't help it," Mark defended himself. 

Jinyoung shook his head. "Once he stopped laughing, he said that he's always had a thing for you as well."

Jackson was even more surprised. "So you guys both like me?" he asked. 

"Yep. And we wanted to ask you if you liked us back and then maybe we can all be boyfriends." Jinyoung said it really fast, as if he was ripping off a band aid. 

Jackson almost couldn't form words. Was he dreaming?

"Uh, you gonna answer?" Mark said before Jinyoung punched his shoulder. 

Jackson snapped out of it and cleared his throat. "Let me get this straight. You guys want me to be your boyfriend?" 

Jinyoung nodded. "Do you possibly have feelings for us?"

Jackson nodded. "I have for a while. Both of you actually."

Mark looked taken aback. "Actually?" he exclaimed. Jinyoung looked shocked as well. 

Jackson nodded. "Seeing you guys together- it made me feel things I didn't want to. Like I was being left out or I was jealous or something. But I was confused because it was like I was jealous of both of you for being with the other, but at the same time you guys are perfect together and I was so happy for you."

Jinyoung gasped. "Is that why you were acting so weird and wouldn't tell me what was up?"

Jackson nodded and smiled sheepishly. 

Jinyoung shook his head. "I should have known."

"So is that a yes then?" Mark spoke up. "Do you want to be our boyfriend?" 

Jackson grinned. "Hell yeah I do."

Jinyoung breathed a sigh of relief. "Now bring it in you crackheads," he said, spreading his arms open. The other two eagerly excepted and walked into his arms. Jackson couldn't contain his smile as he was finally with the people he wanted the most. 

"So what do we do about the BamBam situation?" Yugyeom asked. He was at Jinson's apartment, and Mark and JB were there too. Youngjae couldn't make it because he was doing something with his mom, according to JB. 

"Didn't someone say we should talk to Jesse about it and see if he can talk to BamBam?" Jinyoung reminded. It was actually a good idea.

"Um, that was me," JB said. "And yeah, we should do that."