Chapter 16

"Oh no. What did I miss when I was gone?" Jackson said, looking at his best friend. Jinyoung's eyes were glassy and his smile was big. 

"Nothing. How was Youngjae's?"

"Don't try to change the subject."

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "Seriously nothing." His eyes got that far away look again as he thought about what he wasn't telling Jackson.

Jackson tilted his head. Oh no. This is what he did when he was determined about something. "Mark came over right?"

Jinyoung nodded.

He tapped his chin. "Ah, I can only guess what you two did that has you looking like-well, like that."

Jinyoung pouted, crossing his arms. "I don't know what you're talking about." Jackson just stared at him. "Okay, fine. I may or may not have sucked his dick."

Jackson sighed. He knew his two friends would end up doing things like that but that didn't mean he was happy about it. He still needed to sort out his feelings for both of them.

"What's that look for? I thought you would be telling me to 'get some' or whatever." Jinyoung looked questioningly at his friend.

"Oh nothing. But how big is it?" Jackson grinned.

"There's the Jackson I know," Jinyoung smiled back. "Let's just say pretty big."

"Wait, who's gonna bottom and who's gonna top?"

Jinyoung shrugged. "I honestly feel like we're gonna switch off."

"That's the way to do it," he laughed. "Anyway, I got to do some stuff so I'll be in my room if you need me." He started making his way over to the said room.

"Okay talk to you later."

Jackson took a breath as he shut his door. Maybe he just needed to find a boyfriend that would get his mind off his (taken) crushes. But seriously, his feelings for them needed to fuck off. Nothing good was coming out of them.

He sighed and took out his phone, clicking on google. How to get over your feelings for your friends? How to stop crushing on people who are in a relationship? How to not like your best friend?

They all gave him similar answers, saying that he should start looking for a relationship with other people. But no one was as perfect as Jinyoung and Mark?

....Dating apps? Jackson shook his head, but he was desperate. He searched Grindr in the app store. But that app was mostly for hookups. Whatever. Right when he was about to click download, a notification showed up at the top of his screen.

mark-2uan

hey we haven't hung out in a while, wanna come over?

Great, just the person he didn't want to think about. But if he was being honest, he did miss his friend quite a lot. He quickly typed out that he would be over soon.

When he walked out of his room, Jinyoung was there sitting on the couch. "Where are you going?" he asked curiously as Jackson grabbed his keys. 

"Just over to Mark's."

"Oh okay. Have fun!" 

Now that Jinyoung was alone, he was bored. He couldn't hang out with Mark or Jackson because they were hanging out with each other and he didn't want to intrude. 

He decided to just go to a coffee shop to get some coffee and to have something to do. He grabbed his keys but put them back down when he thought that he could just walk.