Chapter 15

Yugyeom glared at Jinyoung, sending daggers in his direction. "Woah, what did I do to you?"

Yugyeom just grumbled and turned back towards the front of the class room with his arms crossed. "Um, hello," Jinyoung said, waving his hand in front of Yugyeom's face. "What's up with you?"

Yugyeom sighed and accidentally glanced in the direction of BamBam, who was on the other side of the room staring down at his phone. Jinyoung gave a knowing hum. "It's because of the dude he's texting, right?"

He gave a curt nod before saying, "His name is Jesse."

"Oh, I'm well aware. He's always talking to that rando, no matter what time of the day." Jinyoung shook his head. He thought BamBam would have snapped out of it by now. 

"But even so," Jinyoung said, "he's allowed to talk to whoever he wants."

"Yeah, but not if it means talking to me-us-less!" He huffed, recrossing his arms. Jinyoung hummed. He had a point. 

"Who even is that Jesse hoe anyway? How does BamBam know him?"

Jinyoung shrugged. "Beats me. You know, you should look in BamBam's phone for his information and stalk him to see what kind of person he is."

Yugyeom's eyes lit up. "That's not a bad idea."

"You know I was joking right," Jinyoung tutted. Yugyeom sat up straighter in his chair. "Just wait for Bam to introduce you two."

Yugyeom whined but didn't say anything. They should probably do their schoolwork anyway. 

Jinyoung's next class was shared with Mark. They always had the most fun in that class because the teacher didn't really care what they did and they could mess around.

"You're coming over today right?" Jinyoung reassured. 

"Obviously," Mark winked. "I wouldn't miss a chance to hang out with you." He smiled cutely. 

"Shut up. Also, Jackson isn't going to be there..."

"What are you suggesting?" Mark grinned.

"Oh nothing. Nothing at all."

"Mhm sure."

"Park Jinyoung! Would you mind coming up and doing number twelve on the board?" The teacher interrupted.

Jinyoung put on his sweetest smile and said, "No, I wouldn't mind at all." He got up from his seat and started to make his way to the front of the classroom. Mark took the opportunity that was so clearly in front of him and squeezed Jinyoung's right ass cheek.

Jaebum snickered from a couple seats away. Jinyoung just ignored his boyfriend, taking enjoyment out of the look on Mark's face from not getting a reaction. 

He made sure to sway his hips a little extra as he walked to the front, just to tease his boyfriend. As if to say you can look but you can't touch. 

When he got back to his seat, he smirked at Mark, who only pouted. 

"Okay class, I am going to pass out the homework for tonight. Since we have extra time, you should start working on it now. I will allow you to work in groups if you would like."

Jinyoung immediately looked to Mark and Jaebum. JB pulled up his seat to Mark's desk and Jinyoung was right about to do the same when he had an idea. He stood up and sat right on Mark's lap, of course bringing his paper with him.

He didn't acknowledge doing it at all however, he just acted normal. Mark was getting slightly frustrated at the teasing. Two could play at that game.