Chapter 5

As soon as Jinyoung entered the club, the smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies flew up his nostrils. He was somewhat used to it, but that didn't mean he liked it. 

All seven of them ordered their first drinks of the night and started mingling. This was of course after they talked to the owner who had let them in despite being underage. 

Apparently he allowed a lot of people to do that because they ran into a few (also underage) people from school. 

Jinyoung and Jaebum sat down while the rest of them headed to the dance floor. "So when are you gonna make a move?" Jinyoung asked.

"Excuse me?" 

"You know, on Youngjae. You obviously like him."

Jaebum sighed. "I don't know. What if he doesn't like me back?"

"Jaebum. Are you kidding? He totally does. But you'll never know unless you talk to him." 

"I guess you're right."

"I always am," Jinyoung responded. JB laughed. They sat there in silence for a couple minutes. "Well?! I thought I told you to make a move!" 

"Ugh fine. Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it." Jaebum stood up. And then hesitated, as Jinyoung expected. 

Jinyoung shoved him towards the dance floor. "Go, before some other guy scoops him up."

That was the only encouragement Jaebum needed. 

Now that Jinyoung was alone, he could finally think about a few things. Should he talk to Mark? The thought made him guilty as if he was betraying Jackson somehow. He honestly didn't know what to do since he liked both of them. 

His thoughts were interrupted when someone approached him. "Oh hi Hyunjin."  They're seriously letting freshmen into this place? 

"Heyyyy." He seemed a little tipsy. "I didn't know you would be here." Hyunjin said with a wide smile. 

"I didn't know I was coming until just a couple hours ago either." 

"Well I'm glad you're here." He smiled. Jinyoung returned the gesture. What a sweet kid. 

Suddenly someone grabbed Hyunjin's arm and started to drag him off. "Dude, lets order more shots!" Was that Chan? 

"Well I got to go, it was nice seeing you." Hyunjin looked a little regretful to be leaving so soon. But Chan was persistent so he had no choice. He waved at him kind of sadly. Jinyoung waved back and shrugged it off.

Yugyeom then went up to Jinyoung with two solo cups in hand. He handed one of them to Jinyoung. "What were you two talking about?" he said with a suggestive grin. 

"Nothing much. We barely talked for two minutes." 

"You sure about that?" His grin widened.

"Dude it's not like that." Jinyoung laughed. "He's just a friend." 

"Are you sure he knows that? He seemed pretty into you." Yugyeom took a long gulp of his drink. 

"Really? I didn't notice anything."

"Well it was pretty obvious. Maybe you should ask him about it."

"Hell no," Jinyoung said. "You really think he likes me?"

"Definitely. Just don't let Jackson find out about his little crush. "

"What?"

"Nothing. Gotta blast, BamBam's waiting for me!" Yugyeom ran off before Jinyoung could say anything else. What the hell? What did he mean by Jackson finding out? Whatever, Yugyeom's probably on crack anyways.