Chapter 26

Jinyoung woke first from the tangle of limbs, prying his boyfriends' arms off of him before rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and getting up. Mark and Jinyoung immediately shifted because of the loss of warmth, but quickly latched onto each other and went back to peacefully sleeping. 

Jinyoung looked at the two with dreamy eyes and a small smile. God he was so whipped for these dorks. He went to the kitchen and poured them all bowls of cereal to bring back to the room. When he got back, Mark was seated on the bed while Jackson rubbed some ointment onto his eyes. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked Mark as he sat down the bowls. 

"Fine. Just sore, like usual." Mark stood up and threw off his shirt only to find one of Jinyoung's to put on. 

Jackson shook his head. "Are your bruises usually that bad?" 

Mark shrugged. "Not usually but I'm fine. Anyway, thanks Jinyoung for the cereal." He picked up the spoon and took a bite. Jinyoung nodded. "So what do you guys want to do today?" he asked with his mouth full.

"Nothing," Jackson sighed and threw his hands up as he collapsed back onto the bed. "Let's just cuddle." His voice was muffled by the bedding.

Mark nodded vigorously and carefully got into the bed so he didn't hurt himself. He then wrapped himself around Jackson. Jinyoung shook his head at his two lazy boyfriends but got into bed next to them. 

"Netflix time!" Mark said and turned on the TV to look for something to watch. 

Jackson smirked. "Or do you mean... Netflix and chill?" He winked. 

Mark shook his head. "Nooo, I hurt to much for that shit."

"I thought you said it wasn't that bad?" Jinyoung teased. Mark rolled his eyes. "But seriously," Jinyoung said. "How are you not more traumatized from yesterday?"

 "I'm used to it, I told you guys." That's all he said before continuing to scroll through the options. Jinyoung decided to let it go. 

They found something to watch and snuggled up in the blankets for the next few hours. They barely talked but it was because they were focused on what they were watching. They were interrupted when the doorbell was pressed multiple times and loud knocking followed.

They all rolled their eyes and got up to answer the door. They never thought they'd see BamBam with Youngjae, JB, and Yugyeom behind him when they opened up. 

Jinyoung stepped back, looking surprised. "Uh, did I miss something?" 

BamBam didn't say anything as he walked in with the rest of them behind him. "While you guys were fucking, BamBam came to forgive us," Yugyeom said. Jinyoung glared at them. 

"Did you guys just decide to not check your phones today or what?" BamBam said. 

"They were too busy being all lovey dovey," Youngjae laughed. Jinyoung grabbed his phone off the counter and saw that he had three missed calls and a fuck ton of messages. They were basically saying to meet BamBam somewhere so he could talk to all of them, which the Markjinson couple obviously didn't see. 

"Congratulations, by the way," BamBam said. "Ya'll are dating now! Never would have guessed."

Jackson blushed and nodded. Jinyoung giggled at his reaction. He was too cute. 

"So can you explain to us what happened?" Mark asked. 

BamBam sighed. "Well Jesse talked to me and said that you guys were just trying to protect me and that you apologized to him. He doesn't have any hard feelings towards you guys so I shouldn't either. Plus, I missed you assholes."