Chapter 4

Jackson awoke with a blistering headache. He groaned. He sat up slowly so he didn't make it worse.

He looked around to try to gather his surroundings. Was he on the floor? 

Yep. He was. 

By this time he realized he was at Jaebum's house and the memories from last night came rushing back. Holy shit. He made out with Jinyoung.

And he had liked it. 

He groaned again and stood up. He started making his way towards the kitchen. In it he found JB, Yugyeom, Youngjae, Jinyoung, and BamBam looking about as bad as he felt. 

"Where's Mark?" 

"He went to go pick us up some food," Jaebum answered. "He felt the least worse and said something about being the oldest so he has to take care of us." JB shrugged. 

"Oh okay."

"Oh also, here's some medicine to help with the headache." Jinyoung outstretched his hand toward Jackson. The two made eye contact. Wow, he really is beautiful. Maybe I should-

"Hey, Earth to Jackson. Are you gonna take the medicine or are you gonna stare at me for the rest of the day?" 

"Right sorry." He quickly grabbed the pills from his hand. He unfortunately missed the blush that adorned Jinyoung's features. 

As soon as Mark arrived with the food, the group went bat-shit crazy. Most of them had puked their guts up the previous night, so they were ravenous. 

The only sounds heard were lip smacking and the content groans of seven previously starved teenagers. 

"I need a nap," Youngjae said when they had finished eating. 

"Me too," JB groaned. They both made their way to the living room where they collapsed on the couch. 

The remaining five decided to watch a movie. They all gathered on the floor in front of the TV because the couch was occupied by the two snoring forms. 

"How about Annabelle?" BamBam suggested. 

"Noooo that movie's scary," Yugyeom whined. 

"Don't be such a baby," BamBam laughed. "I'm putting it on."

"I'll make the popcorn!" said a hyper Jackson. 

Right when the movie was starting, Mark whisper-yelled, "Guys look!" while pointing towards the sofa. Right where Youngjae and Jaebum were cuddled up. Jackson made a noise that was the whisper equivalent of a shriek.

He quickly pulled out his phone to take a picture. He mumbled, "Shit!!" when he realized the flash was on. But it was too late. At least he got a cute picture out of it.

Both males squinted up at him. "What the hell?!" Youngjae croaked. He tried to sit up. 

But before he could get far, Jaebum wrapped his arms around him and pulled him back down. He nuzzled his face into Youngjae's neck. The said boy turned a deep shade of red while the rest of the friends freaked out. (in a good way)

Jaebum snapped out of it because of the loud dolphin noises the boys were making and quickly pulled away from Youngjae. He had also turned bright red. 

"Just in time for the movie!" BamBam yelled excitedly. "We're watching Annabelle." 

"Don't remind me," Yugyeom grumbled. 

As the movie progressed, Yugyeom kept moving closer and closer to BamBam, which the older didn't mind at all. BamBam put an arm around him to comfort him.