4.

Chapter 4 | Shy & Keisha in Media.

Me and Jr was laying on the couch at the shop watching a movie as we heard the door open, we looked up to see Shawn.

Nobody else is in right now so it was pretty awkward. He rolled his eyes at me going to his chair, I huffed getting on my phone.

Jr texted me.

From: Jr 💕
~ going to the gas station really quickly want anything ?"
Sent @4:39pm

I nodded. "Whatever you get."

He smiled leaving out, "Going to the gas station, want anything bro?"

He eyed Jr shaking his head no. He nodded leaving out as started counting my money in my purse.

630$

I huffed knowing that wasn't enough to get me and Mali some studio time for both of our songs. I put some music on as Shawn went into the bathroom and I started rapping.

"I can't lie I feel like top dog in this rap shit, plus the niggas I spit raps with state facts and they clap quick. so believe in the streets they keep it brief but won't rap diss, aye I'm -

"You rap too?," He mumbled.

I jumped, "Eh yeah."

He nodded, "I like yo flow."

"Thanks."

We sat there in silence as I put the beats on since he was in the room and started writing. I don't know why but I don't feel comfortable actually spitting bars in front of people until Sky, Herb or Dave look over it.

They really the reason why I want to rap, I kinda get my ideas from them, and since Herb signed me as one of his new artist... I've been spitting fire like crazy

Mali being my bestfriend wanted to give it a go all fun and games until I actually seen some potential in her so I had to show her to Dave... so Mali is his new artist.

They both told us they can only give us paychecks and get our tours, and performances but the studio part is on us... that's why we been bussing our ass for money. He came and sat by me and looked at my phone as I turned it off.

"What ? I can't look at your bars?"

"Nothing personal ... it's just I don't like sharing until I'm 100% sure they where I want them to be.," I nodded.

He looked at me studying my face as he nodded grabbing the remote.

Damn I didn't know the gas station was so far, hurry the fuck up Jr.

Somebody came in smiling at me.

"Hey what can I do for you?"

"I want a quick fade over my waves."

I nodded getting up, patting my chair for him to get in. Shawn eyed my every move. I grabbed my clippers and aimed them at him.

"Want one next?," I cheesed.

He glared at me but put his head down to smile.

"Yeah."

"Good, I can get that beard even."

"What's wrong with my beard?," He laughed.

"Nothing, I like it I'm-

"Oh so you like my beard?," He smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes as I continued cutting. It felt good to finally get along with him. I guess that fist gave him a real eye-opener.

"How's your girlfriend?," I said lifting the guy head up to get under his chin

"She um, she's doing okay. We just not communicating right now."

I nodded, "Don't tell me you broke up with her because I whooped her ass."

He laughed, "No."

"Good."

"How's your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend? You ain't never seen no guy walk up in here bringing me food or roses or just to talk to me. So what does that tell you?"

"He don't love you fr," He shrugged.

I laughed loudly, "No, it means I don't have a boyfriend my good peer."

He cheesed turning the tv to a movie.

"Okay, all done." I smiled

The guy eyed the mirror smiling, "You got a fella together. Keep the change."

He handed me 100, the cut was only 15. I ran after him hugging him, "Thank you so much. I really need this."

He smiled hugging back. "Your welcome lil mama, you deserve it."

I walked back in the shop to see Sean sitting him my chair with the cape on.

"Come on now, get a nigga together." I laughed grabbing the clippers.

As I was cutting he continued to ask me about my self... he actually went way deeper on a conversation than Jr. He asked me how do I feel during the day, my conspiracy theories and what do I actually think of the world and its obstacles. After I was done I turned him to the mirror.

"Ooohhhhhhh ya boy about to have all the bitches."

I laughed, "Lemme take a picture real quick."

"You know, you should get some waves. I think you'll look better."

"Let's do it."

"Right... right now?"

"Yeah I trust you. This part I'm paying off though." He ordered.

I smiled as Jr walked in smirking.

"What dude?," Shawn laughed.

"I knew I just had to be gone for awhile for you both to get along."