24

Chapter 24 | Mali in Media

"What do you want to do afterward?"

I sat there thinking when I got an idea.

"Can we have a sleepover?" Shawn scrunched his face as he slightly chuckled.

"Shy, a sleepover?"

"Yes, since my freshman year in high school, Keisha and the crew would always throw a sleepover almost every damn weekend. I have to admit that shit was fun, I kind of want that bond with y'all."

"That low key sound dope as hell. I'll invite the crew."

I happily clapped as we pulled up to the restaurant. I huffed as it was the same we saw Aubrey at.

"You don't know no other places? In my opinion, this is the hellhole of whores."

He laughed, "Omg baby, just get out the car."

He doesn't open my door because I honestly hate it, I tried it and not my cup of tea of the clingy romance thing. I looked at my red bottoms as they satisfied me from the clicking sound it gave back each time I took a step. Shawn intertwines his hand with mines kissing it.

"You look incredibly beautiful by the way." The sounds of his voice were music to my ears as I observed his appearance while we waited for our seats outside.

The end of his light blue long-sleeve polo shirt was rolled up as a Holzkern Gareth Zebra Wood watch blinged on his wrist. His shoes were Balenciaga - Triple S Mesh trainers.

"Well, one thing I can say is you sure when all out for you're outfit while I got a 30 dollar dress." I rolled my eyes even though I was ready to take him back to the car.

"Actually that dress was 50 dollars, along with that purse being 35 dollars and those red bottoms were a good 400 dollars."

"Now tell me how much everything you got on cost... I'm guessing over a good 1,000 dollars." I smiled

His million-dollar smile showed as his head tilted down to hide it.

"Guilty as charged?," I continued.

"I plead the fifth."

We both shared a laugh as we finally got seated with Jr and Mali.

"Finally, took y'all so long."

"He was about to order without y'all." Mali laughed

I noticed her outfit and gasped, "Malicious has the itty bitty titties out? Who would know?"

She flicked me off as Shawn scoffed.

"Aye be off my girl just because she doesn't eat like your fat ass do," Jr stated

"Fat in all the right places, so thank you... next." I stuck my tongue out as Jr gagged in humor. We continued to look at the menu as the waitress came by.

"Hey, your waitress had to leave early so I'll be your waitress now... can I start with drinks?," She said looking down at her notepad.

I looked up and my whole mood became a shit fest. Of course it had to be fucking Aubrey.

"I'll have a sprite with the four cheese Alfredo shrimp plate, large plate," I said as if I didn't know her.

"And for- " She finally noticed that it was us and stopped talking. Shawn looked at her then looked back down as if he didn't even know her.

"Yeah, I'll have a sprite too and a super size bacon burger with a sunny side egg on it and avocado on the side. And can you request the shirt-covered napkins, I don't want me or my girl clothes getting ruined." Shawn said grabbing both of our menus handing it to her.