35.

Chapter 35 | Jr in Media

Shawn 🦖

I groaned in irritation from the light that was beaming on my face. Aubrey hands were wrapped around me as she her light snores filled my ears.

It took me a while to slip out of her grip to head to the bathroom. I did my morning hygiene since the clock read 8:37

The house seemed quiet since Shy would usually be up watching what's happening and her laugh would fill the house.. My ankles popped as I walked to her room slowly opening the door to see it was empty of her.

I went downstairs searching for her figure but it was completely empty. Now where the hell can she be at 8 in the damn morning.

The door started to turn slowly as she walked in at the same pace. Her eyes were low and red as if they were bleeding and she was crying.

She walked to the couch as if my presents wasn't there and laid down huffing.

"Shy.....SHY!"

"Dude... why are you... yelling ?" Her words were slow and sluggish and I knew she been doing drugs again.

I walked over to the table shaking her, "You doing that dumb shit again."

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head slowly until they completely shut.

I shook her faster this time and her eyes popped back open.

The veins in her eyes where a dark blood red as she opened her mouth.

"Shawn, let me sleep please. The longer I stay up the longer I stay asleep."

"No Shy, get the fuck up."

"WHAT ?"

"Let's talk." I spoke softly

"ABOUT WHAT !?, there's nothing to talk about with you."

"There's a lot to talk about."

She plopped up off the couch in complaint. "Okay, talk."

"I want to know are you okay ?"

"I'm back and better sis." She stuck her tongue out twerking.

I rolled my eyes at her childishness. I ran to the kitchen to get some water for her because obviously she can't even look at me without falling asleep.

"Why are you acting like this ?" I pleaded

She gasped, "Like what?, you threw me to the curb as if I didn't mean shit to you. I appreciate the shit you did for me along with spending money but you did that for what ?"

"What do you mean for what ? Because I love you."

"Love who ?, You don't hurt nobody that you love Shawn."

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I just felt like all the arguing wasn't getting us nowhere."

"If anything arguing helps you built, it helps me realize that no matter how bad it is that you'll always come back to me but I can't even say that."

"And on top of that the same night you break up with me Aubrey happens to come to the door half naked ?"

"I didn't invite her, the reason Monte said he liked you was because Aubrey told him to so he can test your loyalty." She continued

"What the fuck does my loyalty to you got to do with her!"

"Nothing but I get where they was coming from, they were looking out for me."

"Let me ask you something, she upstairs ?"

I looked down but shot my head up when I felt a fist to the jaw.

"Like I fucking thought, you told me you'll never break up with me or disappoint me... BUT HERE WE ARE!"

"So that mean put yo hands on me ?"

"Well there's no reason to put my hands on her if I already whooped her now does it ?"

"Where you coming from at 8 something in the morning since we talking."

"Oh, I just came from Ashton house... he live like two blocks so I'm like shidd why not." She shrugged

I sarcastically laughed, "You really want that nigga killed right ?"

"No, I want you killed." She dryly said

"Watch what you say to me." I growled

"Shawn, understand that you proved to me that your just like the rest... you have no type of remorse or mercy for somebody's fucking feelings."

"What?!, I put my all into this relationship-

"No you didn't because if you did we wouldn't even be having this fucking conversation right now."

"If you don't let me get a fucking word in what's the point of having this conversation ?"

"I asked that as soon as you started fucking bothering me as I'm trying to get some damn shut eye."

"I love you, I want to rebuild our bond and start over... but I can't do that if your not on the same bargain as me."

"I'm not on the same bargain as you. I don't want nothing to do with you, you did enough to hurt me and show me that people that you put your all into can sit there and put more pain on you as if you don't have enough don't really care. So thank you for that."

"Shy, don't do this. This can be fixed."

"No Shawn, nothing can be fixed... so let's just leave it at that until I find me another place to live." And with that being said .... She walked away.