14.

Chapter 14 | Sorry for any mistakes

It's Saturday. Haven't been to work.

I've been staying with Ashton for the past 5 days. I only packed enough clothes for 5 days so unfortunately I have to go to the house to get more.

Ashton honestly is the only real friend I have at the moment.

When I want to get high, he's there... drink, he's there. Tonight we going to a place he introduced to me a few nights ago and it's legit the dopest place.

Only a few people know about it because you do all type of Illegal shit in there. Drugs, drink, gamble.

Driving to the apartment I instantly grow annoyed if Mali or anybody else presence is here, and of course I'm right. I huffed looking in the mirror to see my eyes blood shot red.

"I shouldn't of got high before I came here." I mumble

I decide to go the easy route climbing up the staircase and jump to my balcony. I successfully do so surprisingly since it's only my second time.

I quietly get in the window and hear Mali, Aubrey, Shawn, Jr and Monte downstairs. I know they been in my room because my door is cracked open. Beginning to pack more clothes than I hear my name in their conversation.

"Man, she's really changed." Monte huffed.

"I miss the old her." Jr screamed.

I quietly laugh at his dramatic ness.

"It just breaks my heart knowing she's not even taking in consideration of the rest of us being hurt." Mali said

Bitch... what?

"I mean you can't blame her, No one knows how she's actually feeling. Only thing we can do is support her wishes."

I smiled knowing Shawn is taking my side, well at least someone is.

"How can you support someone who doesn't want it though ?" Aubrey asked

My mind slowly gets annoyed of her voice it's like bitch shut up.

"Aubrey she doesn't even like you so what you supporting?" Monte dryly said.

"Exactly." I whispered.

"It's not my fault she's jealous of me and Mali's friendship." She squealed.

"It has nothing to do with you. It's about Mali not being an actually friend." Jr replied.

I started to climb out my window realizing my bag was to heavy if I jump with it. I might as well say I want something broke in my body.

I huffed knowing I have to walk down the stairs. Now I have to be in their presence. I walked down the stairs and everybody eyes widened.

"I thought you said she wasn't here." Monte ran hugging me.

"She wasn't."

"Hey Jr." I waved happily. I truly only care about Monte and Jr. Everybody else can eat a dick.

"What you doing here?" Shawn asked.

I grabbed my bags ignoring him about to leave when Jr stopped me.

"Shy, where you been?"

"Well since you asked I've been at a friend house. Just came to get a couple things."

I walked to the door but stopped.

"Oh and Shannon Twins," I said referring to Mali and Aubrey, "Speak on me when I'm present hoe." I blew a kissed walking out to my car.

I got a text from Herb saying me up at the studio. I made my way there since I truly haven't had time to spit something so this would be good time too. My thoughts start to travel the whole conversation they had about me.

I knew the whole thing I'm doing drugs was a bad idea but honestly, it's been a real helping hand. I stop in my tracks at the door of the studio as I see Travis, Keisha, Sky, Tre and Dave. I quickly put glasses.

I glare at Herb when he throw his hands up. "They said they haven't seen you in damn near 2 weeks."

"I actually wrote some parts down all we have to do is get them on a beat." I said ignoring their presence

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Keisha uttered

I looked up making a confused face in manner, "What?"

"You miss the other half of mama funeral, not to include the most important part. You run away like you're a fucking teenager, than don't answer our calls or messages and the one thing your worried about is fucking studio time?," She said in disbelief.

"Your complaining and awful lot so I'm guessing this means... you gone pay my bills?," I smiled

She laughed, "Look at yourself. You're so damn toxic you don't even see it."

"I've been told." I eat some of Dave's popcorn.

"What's gotten into you dude?" Travis asked. I continue to look at my phone ignoring him.

I felt my glasses get snatched off my face, "Look at me when I'm fuck-

"Have you been doing drugs?," He said shockingly.

"No." I huffed.

"Yo Shy, you tripping bruh." Tre uttered.

"Aye let me give y'all some advice. Y'all think y'all not the first to be on my ass about some dumb shit? So all this talking to me I promise on mama it's not getting to me nor making me feel bad." I spoke truthfully.

Man, I love this feeling of just not caring. I don't know why everybody bitching.

"I hope your not actually stuffing shit up your damn nose like a lunatic." Keisha said

"Be off dick dude." I laughed, I reached in my purse pulling out 1000 handing it to Herb

"You and Mali studio time?," Dave questioned.

"Fuck Mali, it's for muah." I cheesed.

"Well I have to go Peace. Love and WiFi." I walked out as Ashton called me.

"Hello?," I said innocently.

"Hey beautiful, on your way?"

"Yes I am, 5 minutes away so unlock the door."

I enter the house running up the stairs quickly taking a shower. I decided to put on some shorts and one of his shirts and call it one. I enter his room to see him waiting for me by his desk.

"Took you long enough." He passed me a hookah pipe and lighter.

"I had to take a shower real quick." We both inhaled as he got up coming to me.

He laid me down on the bed as he blew the smoke in my face and I did the same to him. He kissed my neck slowly taking off my shirt.

Me and Ashton are not in a relationship. We have sexual contact but the whole lovey dovey shit just ain't for me right now. We get high, things get tense.. have sex, get high again and go to sleep. Best routine I've ever followed.