12.

Chapter 12 |

Ashton texted me asking did I get home safe. I lied replying yes as I looked at the time on my radio as it basically yelled run to your room since it's 11:30pm. I had 67 missed calls and 89 texts.

I exhaled slowly as the parking lot of the building was full of everyone's car. I unlocked the door to see everybody eyes on me as sympathy and angry studied me.

"WHERE THE FUCK-

"DON'T!" I yelled putting my hand up.

Travis eyes widened at my response since I've never dared talked to him or Keisha like that.

"Shy, we had us worried." Mali whined

I sarcastically laughed, "You worried? Only thing you've been worried about is being up Aubrey's ass. You didn't even sit by me at the fucking funeral!," I screamed.

Oh shit... tears.

"Nobody in here knows what I'm feeling... NOBODY!" I choked on my tears as Shawn got up to hug me but I pushed him away.

"Don't, everybody just leave." I ran upstairs crying more making sure to lock my door.

I put on some jogging pants and hoodie along with gym shoes texting Ashton for his address. Taps gently fulfilled my door as I quietly opened my window getting on the balcony. I jumped to the stairs case barely making it. I groaned in pain as I hit my knee. I walked down the stairs case as I heard my name being called.

I was about to turn around but I didn't move a inch in reacting so they wouldn't know it was me. I ran to the parking lot when I was out of sight of my window and drove to Ashton house. Getting there I noticed it was very detailed and slight impressive.

Knocking on the door three times, he came to the door shirtless. I quickly eyed his body even though I've just seen all of him not even an hour ago. I looked back up to see him smirking.

I rolled my eyes playfully pushing him.

-

By the time I was done venting, I was in full blown tears and multiple tissues were passed to me.

"Your amazingly strong Shy. You know I know your pain. So I can tell you somehow it will get better." He smiled rubbing my back.

I nodded, his mother died due to breast cancer and their bond was incredibly close because his father left them so over the years they became best friends.

"Well, how did you get the pain to go away?"

He shook his head, "Yeah, I'm not telling you that."

"So you don't want me back happy?"

"No what? Of course I do. It's just, the way I handled it... you can have serious side effects and addiction."

I was so confused on what the hell he possibly did to get away from the pain.

"Please."

He huffed getting up going to his kitchen and I followed.

"Sit down." I nodded sitting at the stool kinda afraid to see what he was about to show me.

He pulled out a bag of white substance and my eyes grew wide.

"You do cocaine?"

"What no, this is oxy... short for oxycodone."

"Sooo ... what does it do?"

"Relieves pain. Having feelings and emotion doesn't exist when you put this in your body. Combining it with Xanax is the ultimate cherry on top." He shrugged

He walked around the counter sitting next to me taking it out crushing it. For some type of psychopathic reason, I was excited. He made at 6 lines as he snorted two throwing his head back.

"I don't know how to do that." I admitted

He nodded, "I know, think of it as your sick and one nostril isn't taking in air. Hold one nostril and breathe in roughly so it can get down far enough."

I did as I was told feeling a rough burn. It felt like the first time drinking henny , and I hated that feeling. My head jerked back midway and he nodded.

"Good, that's a natural reaction that means you're doing it right... keep going."

I finished the rest and lifted my head up gasping for air. He clapped in satisfactory.

"Now come lay in the bed with me and let the magic happen." He smiled .

I walked up the stairs and as I reached the top step everything became numb. He grabbed my hand laying me on the bed. My eyes became heavy, my head felt like it was spinning but not in a painful matter. And it felt so different than weed, I couldn't even feel when I rubbed my thigh. Or roughly pinched my arm.

This felt.... amazing.

I kissed Ashton basically ready to get a round 2 for introducing me into something so under estimated. He gently bit my lip smacking my butt hard. He laid me on top of him as he caressed my hair. I got up taking off my hoodies as my half naked stared at him eyeing me with lust.

My eyes became extremely too heavy and I felt as if I was about to past out.

"Ashton what's happening!" I panic-kingly pulled on his shirt

"Ssshhh, your just getting tired... let it happen come on." He laid me down beside him.

"You might want to take those jogger off."

I was about to ask why when I almost fell into a heat stroke from how hot I became. I strip them off my waist and slowly fell back on the pillow letting it take over me.