16.

Chapter 16 |

Ahh. Such a beautiful week it has been. I just found out 2 days ago that my mother was purposely killed by a bitch nigga name M.J.

I know somebody working there did this because you can't make visits to someone if your name isn't under their name.

I decided I would sleep at home for the past few days just to clear my mind. The bodies were found and all over the news. So we had to stay low for a while.

"You ready?," Ashton gently tapped me in my sleep

See there's a part I left out. Travis told Ashton to stay with me at all times since it's a hit out on me. Ashton has been working for my brother for at least 3 years now so he's well trusted. Plus, he couldn't even stay calm after I showed him the note.

I made sure I grabbed the note as we got dressed. Our heads went up to my door as three knocks came across it.

"Come in." I knew it was Mali.

"Hey, can we talk?"

Ashton nudged me, "Talk to her, you owe me."

"I thought I didn't."

"I changed my mind, talk." He kissed my cheek walking out.

"First I want to apologize for not being the friend you needed when mama passed. I only been so close to Aubrey was so she can be out of Shawn's hair and you could make your move."

"It didn't feel like that... you weren't even answering my calls or inviting me."

"I understand where you coming from, I just want my best friend back."

I really didn't feel like having this conversation with her, I have better things to worry about. I saw Ashton get in the doorway and give me a glare because he knew I was going to act a bitch to her.

"Sure." I smiled

I gave her a quick hug before grabbing my gun-walking out. But I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around.

"Mali, want to do me a favor?"

"Yeah, anything."

"I'll tell you on the way there, just get dressed in black. 20 minutes." I nodded grabbing Ashton hand

"Why are you bringing her?"

"It's 2 in the morning, you think it's not going to be more security than usual. She's going to be the lookout."

He smiled deviously.

"Man I miss these days with us."

I can't lie, I do too. We worked together at one point of time for my brother. But after our huge breakup I decided to call a quits not wanting to have my life all about drugs and killing like Keisha.

{ Check Out " My Substitute " and " The Model "}  🥰

Mali jumped into the car and I along the way I told her the plan and important instructions in order for us to get the job done.

I grabbed Ashton hand as Mali slipped through the back way of the building. I texted Travis

To: Trav💘
~ what was moms doctor name?
Sent @2:45am

From: Trav 💘
~ Dr. Houston
Sent @2:55am

"Hello, how can I assist you?," The lady at the desk asked.

"Yes, Dr. Houston told me to meet him. I had an appointment at 1:30 but I was running a little late."

"Oh honey, he doesn't have an appointment for 1:30."

I nodded, "Well can you just call him down here?"

She nodded as she made the call.

He smiled, "Yes how can I do for you?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about Kennedy Myles."

His smile disappeared and reappeared with a fake one.

"Sorry, but I'm kind of busy right now."

Ashton lifted up his hoodie showing his gun as I did the same.

"Right this way."

"Take us to the room my mama was in."

He nodded endlessly as I saw Mali waiting.

"Good job, wait here and knock on the door twice if someone is trying to get in," I whispered

She nodded pulling out her phone. We pushed him in the room as we made him sit in a chair.

"Now, please tell me why... my mother is in a graveyard when she could be at home?," I said taking off my hoodie.

"I don't know." I punched him as Ashton held him in the chair

"Who's M.J?"

"Ma'am I don't know what this is about but I swear I have nothing to do with this."

I slapped his mouth forcing him to open it as I stuck my gun in his mouth.

"I'm going to ask you again, who is M.J,?" I moved my gun away so he could talk.

"I don't know him." I cocked my gun back as he put his hands up in surrender

"BUT BUT, they forced me to put this type of drug in her while she was sleeping."

"What kind of drug?," Ashton ask.

"I don't know, they gave me a syringe and told me to get to work."

Two knocks came to the door.

"You coming with us. Get up." Ashton grabbed his collar

I put my hoodie back on hiding the gun as we opened the door. A nurse was there looking concerned.

"Dr.Houston is everything alright?"

"Yeah, it is why you so concerned?," Mali asked annoyed.

"Yes Nina, I'm going to clock the rest of the night out. Have a nice night."

"You too."

She walked away as we began to walk out of the building.

"I was ready to stab her ass."

We began to get all the information we need the closer we got to our destination.

They told him they needed her dead, and if he wouldn't follow orders they would kill his mother. Which is understandable... but everything has a price.

"Okay now turn left." I pointed to the alley I was running to a few days ago.

"Get him out Mali."

"Please don't kill me, I was doing what I was told."

"And I'm doing what has to be done, now get out the fucking car," I mumbled

"I'll do anything."

"You've done enough now get out." Ashton aimed his gun to him.

He began to cry as we walked down the hill.

"Here hold this," I said giving him a piece of paper.

"What is this for?"

"Well, I know you're going to be on the news, especially when they find that note." I cheesed

Mali snatched it reading it.

"Game on bitch, M.J" she read aloud

She gave it back as I shot him 3 times in the head.

"The games have begun," Ashton smirked