32

Chapter 32 | Herb and Shy in Media

Shawn 🦖

Monte was telling me about this girl he really liked instead of actually help pack Shy things in the truck which was pissing me off by the minute.

"She just laid back and chill, but sadly she got a boyfriend."

"She told you that or you know that for yourself ?"

"I know."

"Awe, do we know her ?" Sam questioned

Monte nodded, "But I'll be damned if I tell y'all who she is so y'all can fuck up what I'm trying to do because y'all want to be somebody wingman so bad."

"Nigga what? Every female you had was because of me." I said popping my collar.

"Nigga the reason you got yo girl is because of me so you can't even talk about having some game." Jr laughed

Shy walked towards our car, "Guys, let's talking more packing and lifting."

"How you gone make somebody do something for you and you ain't doing it for yourself ?"

"How you know I'm not doing something."

"Who packs clothes in fluffy sandals ?" I laughed

She looked down at her feet wiggling her toes and smiled, "Me." She joyfully ran in the house saying she's going to make us something to eat.

"Damn, if the pussy ain't got me all happy as that ion want it." Monte shook his head.

They all laughed as I put my head down ignoring their childish antics.

"Nah for real though, why she happy like that ?"

"I took her to Ms.Kennedy grave the other day to get some kind of closure, along with us having sex last night." I chuckled

"Aw, that's good, both things." Kendrick smiled

"You fucking gay," Sam mumbled

Mali pulled up in the driveway with a hospital mask on her face.

Apparently, she needed 6 stitches for the hole in her jaw. She slammed the door to her car prancing to us. "What are y'all doing ?"

"Packing Shy stuff, girl she said fuck you and peace," Sam said throwing up a peace sign.

Jr slapped him laughing, "Baby he just playing, she moving in with Shawn though."

"Well, who's going to help me with the bills then, we went half on that."

"I'll still pay my half." Shy said walking up putting stuff in the trunk.

She was being back the way she was, but I knew what Mali said genuinely hurt her, that's why she's not even looking her way.

"Thank you," Mali uttered

Shy simply nodded giving me a kiss walking back into the house to make our plates.

"You really changed her," Kendrick said in shock

"Yeah, you get one happy... the other one mad," Sam said referring to Mali

"Fuck you, Sam, you always talking shit."

"You damn skippy." He smiled giving a thumbs up

We all laughed... I don't know who funnier, him or Jr

Ke'Shyla 💕

I finished putting food on the last lap as I huffed from being so exhausted.

I do have to admit, I've should've listened to Trav when he said relax and take some days off.

But I have to admit that I don't have any regrets about doing what I did or I wouldn't have that closure Shawn set me up for and I truly appreciate and need that.

We made a deal that every two weeks or so we will go back there and talk about what we did during the time and how we feel.

Shawn is nothing like guys I've talked to, and surprisingly a lot different. He makes me feel like I'm actually needed in this world and that's all I've ever wanted.

My train a thought disappeared when I saw a figure pop up on the side of me.

"Hey, Shy," Monte said walking in.

"Wassup Mon, you scared me." I smiled

"Sorry, the boys just wanted to know when will the food be ready ?"

"Oh, it's actually done so y'all can come in and wash y'all hands and eat." I shrugged

He nodded about to exit but then stopped in his tracks spinning back my direction on his heels.

"Can I ask you something ?"

I nodded, "I like this girl, but she has a boyfriend so what do I do about that ?"

"Well if she's happy then leave her alone in all honesty, but if she isn't... show her your different but also show that you still have respect for her relationship so she can see that your better than who's she's previously with."

He mumbled something but I couldn't hear.

"Huh ?"

"I said are you happy ?"

"Am I happy with Shawn? Of course I am... why'd you ask ?"

"Because you're the girl I like..."

N/A

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN 😂 Who would've known Monte had a thing for Shy huh?

But time for your opinions... who do you think is funnier?

Sam or Jr? 🥰