7.

Chapter 7 |

Knock!
Knock!
Knock!

I looked at the time to see numbers that have officially pissed me off

4:12 am.

Now, who the fuck is this?

Mali was passed out since she has been working so much and I'll be damned if I get up to get a door that doesn't suppose to be making a sound at this time.

My eyes started to fall again when the knocks became louder. I huffed stomping down the stairs as loud as I could so the person on the other side could hear.

I looked through the peephole and grew confused, what the hell does he want?

I opened the door slowly to appear to him.

"Shawn, why are you here." I was in my littlest shorts and sports bra and it was colder in the hallway do the building than it was outside and I began to shiver from the coldness slipping to my spine.

" I want to take you out."

"Come on." I yanked him in shutting the door.

"Now, what are you talking about?" I whispered

"Just come with me."

"With you where?" I furrowed my brows.

He smirked, "Look, let's go put you on something comfortable than we can continue talking about what we doing."

I stood there trying to study his figure since I could barely see his face from it being so dark.

"Fine come on."

I grabbed his hand going to my room, "Ohh you taking me upstairs already... I'm liking this."

"Shut up dickhead." I laughed

I began going through my draws as Shawn sat down on my bed observing my room

"So this where all the magic happens?"

"What magic? Me laying in misery, doing my makeup and trying on clothes then stuffing my face? If you talking about that type of magic then of course"

He laughed quietly as he could by stuffing his head in a pillow. I put on my spanks and one of my brother t-shirts he let me borrow a while back and put on my Nike shoes.

"I'm ready."

"Wait is this you?," He pointed at my baby picture. My eyes widened as I snatched it from the shelf facing it down on my desk...

"I said I'm ready."

"Oh come on let me see again. You were adorable, I don't know what happened now."

I smirked walking up to him slowly pushing him on the bed. I bent over leaning into his ear as his eyes brighten from my doings.

"Puberty hit," I whispered in his ear.

I stood up opening the door leading the way.

I turned around to see him pale-faced.

"You look like you saw a ghost." I laughed

"Better than what I'm thinking about." He uttered

"Where we going?"

"To my car."

"No. As in where are you taking me?"

"I just told you, to my car."

"You woke me up to take me to your shitty car?"