19.

Chapter 19 |

"Oh yeah, that's a hit," Shawn screamed as I walked out the recording room.

"Alright so I have this little celebration for you and Mali coming on Saturday night, but there's a catch."

"What's that?"

"Invite Keisha." He smirked, He's been having this obsessed crush ever since he and Kim broke up.

"Now you know I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm happily married." She said walking in with Yosohn and Kyle.

( If you haven't read the previous book, Kyle is Travis son.)

"Yosohn." I squealed picking him up.

"Titi, am I here?" Kyle said elbowing Keisha.

"Yes, why?"

"Oh nothing, people just tend to not know how to speak." He said looking away

"Kyle, I can't pick up a 14-year-old boy." I laughed

"Get ya weight up." He shrugged

I rolled my eyes hugging him as Shawn slapped my butt. I eye-wide him as he spoke.

"Oh Nah, I was getting that powder off-

"Aye say, boy, don't touch my aunt like that what's wrong with you partna'." Kyle pushed him

Shawn laughed as he put his hands up in surrender, "Sorry but I was trying to get the powder off her butt."

"You lying ain't no- Awe, well... tell somebody to do it next time," Kyle said wiping it off me.

I and Keisha laughed, "I'm sorry Shawn, he still does that to Dave as if I'm not married so please ignore him."

"What did I tell you about saying that? you are not married." He rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, Saturday night... I'll get the word around and do a raw performance."

"I got you... just keep me updated."

As I was walking I felt someone following me, I turned around looking to see Shawn smirking at me.

"What?, hurry up I already have you late for work."

"I don't have work for the next week or so well me or you, and I made that happen just for you."

"Why?"

"So you can focus on writing more raps, now come on I have somewhere for us to go."

He opened my door for me along with putting my seatbelt on.

I laughed, "Why thank you."

"Oh trust me, my pleasure." He winked

"So what's going on with Mali and my boy Jr?"

"I know you didn't be the wingman who takes the girl's best friend on a date just to ask questions."

"What? of course not, plus... I've been wanting you before he had his eyes on her."

"Seems like it."

"Jr did that for me... I don't see what's so wrong with it."

"About who?"

"You."

"What? no, you haven't."

"Remember when he invited you to the park, that's because I told him to."