11.

Chapter 11| Shy in Media

It was Tuesday afternoon. Hearing multiple bangs on my bedroom door about being ready for my mother's funeral is the last thing that was on my mind. She was just at the house smiling teasing me about having a crush.

I looked at myself in the mirror as my red puffy eyes filled my face and her necklace hanged from my neck dancing fearlessly. More tears came faster as I looked more like her the longer I stared.

I put on my heels heading downstairs to see everybody waiting on me. Keisha gave me a small friendly smile as Travis took me into a hug.

"Never forget I'll always love you." He whispered in my ear. I cried harder remembering those were the last words she said to me in the hospital. I grabbed onto his suit as he hugged tighter.

There was a knock at the door and everyone's head aimed towards it.

"I'll get it." Sky uttered.

At the door stood Jr, Shawn, Sam, Monte, and Kendrick dressed up smiling. I laughed but it soon went away as Aubrey came in their door hugging Mali. I rolled my eyes as Jr fake fainted. "Oh god, is my Shy crying. Come give me hugs."

Walking slowly to him I watched Mali and Aubrey just talk it up laughing.

I whispered in his ear, "Get this bitch out of my house."

I don't know why but I couldn't stand this bitch right now and I was ready to fight her. He nodded profusely.

"Let's go." Dave grabbed my hand

-

Watching everybody go up and speak on memories with her broke my heart even more. I felt all pain only towards her. There's no reason to live life if she isn't here. I've never known a heart attack and stroke can be so fucking powerful. I was pissed. I began to walk out of the church as people whispered my name to stop me.

My phone began to pop up with messages as I pull out of the parking lot.

From: Keisha🤞🏽
~ where did you just go? We about to bury her body in 20
Sent @11:39am

From: Jr💕
~ it can't be anything possibly more important than your mama funeral Shy, get back here.
Sent @11:40am

From: Travis🥰
~ are you fucking serious right now !!?
Sent @11:45am

From: Mali😚
~ where are you?
Sent @11:50am

From: Shawn 😩
~ Shy, baby please don't do this right now. Everybody is worried.
Sent @11:55am

I only texted Mali since I was already pissed at her.

To: Mali😚
~ Bitch focus on Aubrey.
Sent @12am

She immediately texted back.

From: Mali😚
~ What? What are you talking about? What does Aubrey have to do with any of this?
Sent @12:01am

I rolled my eyes annoyed at her stupidity. I was at a red light as a woman who walked past looking exactly like my mom... but I knew it wasn't her. My eyes began to get blurry as I gasped for air banging on the steering wheel screaming out of anger. Someone honked the horn and I turned to see my ex. He rolled down his window pointing ahead, I rolled mines down to listen.

"Go to our favorite place." I nodded quickly as the light turned green busting a u-turn.

Getting closer I adored the view as the clouds slowly came together and the sky began to become a purple and blue ombré, and that's when I knew it... they buried her because those were her favorite colors, The doors of heaven have opened and let her in. I looked down at my dress as tears came down once more remembering it was the same one she bought for my 20th birthday.

Everything about her and I friendship made me reminisce whatever and whenever I look somewhere... that's why I was so heartbroken. I just lost my best friend.

Ashton opened my door yanking me out embracing me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry about your mom." He cried

He and she were pretty close. So I understood his tears. Even after we broke up he would always call her to eat dinner with him to talk... and that's what I loved about her, she always was forgiving and never labeled others even after devious mistakes.

We both sat at the hill as I gently laid my head on his, unfortunately missing these small moments we shared once before.

"I'm sorry what I did to you, all jokes aside." He said slowly.

I lifted my head eyeing his face and glance at me to see if he was truly sincere... he was.

"I accept your apology." I nodded

He grabbed my face kissing me gently laying me on the surprisingly soft grass. He kissed my neck putting my hands above my head as he whispered in my neck I've gotten more beautiful than ever. I felt my legs tightly closed together as I heard the words.

He always had control over my body, I definitely can't deny it. He grabbed my butt aggressively while a budge grew in his pants. I moaned as I felt it on my thigh. My arms wrapped around his waist as I leaned up to kiss him.

"I've missed you so much." He groaned pushing his hand slowly up my leg with kissed following behind.

"Ashton." I moaned

He laid me back down bringing my legs towards him as my dress lifted during the process. Kissing my thighs and the groaning sped up the adrenaline that slowly was ready to burst. He smirked at me as I started to unbuckle his pants with him looking in fascination at me below.

I rubbed my hand across his budge and his head slowly move backward. He got up putting his hand out for me to grab it. I looked up confused about why we stopped the process.

"Let's go to the car baby." I licked my lips getting up as he put me over his shoulder going towards his car.

We got in and he bit his lip.

"Take off your panties."