29.

Chapter 29 | Keisha in Media

Ke'Shyla 💕

I was on the phone with Keisha asking what to do about Mali when Shawn came in jumping like a kid.

"Something has you extremely happy doesn't it?" I laughed

"Turn on the news."

Even though I knew what it was, I was curious to see what the chief came up within a matter of 2 days.

"We have more detail on the case of Officer Hinks, it seems that the main suspects of his death are somehow innocent. Apparently, there is more footage of the dash-cam that we have yet to see but the Chief says there is actually a third suspect who had the other two hostages and ordered the male suspect to shoot the officer. No one has yet to be arrested."

"Who would know that the chief was a convincing liar?"

"Everybody who's been or is behind bars." I laughed

"Welp time to head home," Shawn said running into the room to pack

"Pack my stuff for me please,"I yelled as I lightly jogged to my phone since it was ringing.

It was Travis.

"Hello ?"

"What the hell did you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Keisha told me that you made a meeting with the chief and decided not to tell me."

"Um, yeah. That's how handing things go when the person that's supposed to handle it doesn't do shit."

"I have other shit to handle, your job was to simply sit back and relax. You can't follow that easy ass instruction ?"

"Travis, just because the money comes to your way easily doesn't mean that's how the rest of the world works. You put your cartel before your own damn sister, Of course, I'm going to take it in my own hands. Nobody about to run me out of my city."

"No, you're just so damn hard-headed and the only reason you went out your way is because of Shawn. Anything could've happened, he could have easily set you up and lock you up right then and there."

I laughed loudly, "Travis... get the fuck off my phone. You worry about being in grief about China."

I hung up the phone to see Shawn's mouth opened. "What ?"

"You wrong, that was bogus."

I rolled my eyes, "Did you pack our stuff ?"

"Yeah, and while we on the plane you get ready to do a sincere apology." He smiled grabbing the suitcase walking off.

Mali 💋

"Thank you so much," I yelled as I walked out from the nail salon.

I let out a big huff tired from walking, my passenger side open as I jumped from being shocked. I laughed softly realizing who it was.

"Tyler you scared the shit out of me."

"Hey, I saw you walking from the Chinese restaurant and just wanted to hurry and say hey."

"Well, Hey." I smiled waving in a playful

After being with Jr, I realized I don't want anybody but him... so it doesn't make me feel weird surprisingly since I just to have this highschool type of crush towards him.

"Hey, and can I get your number ?"

"Um, sure."

I mean, I've always wanted to have a gay friend who's a boy so I guess I can see how this plays out. If he tries something different then I'll tell him straight up that I don't look at him that way.

"Well, I catch up with you later."

I was headed home when Jr texted me.

Baby ~ Baby, after your done getting your nails done to come to my house.

I was a bit confused since he told me he was going to busy all day but responded with a-ok.

I walked in since it was unlocked to see Shawn and Jr sitting on the couch playing the game as Monte and Sam were yelling how garbage they were. "When did you get here ?"

"This morning, and Shy in the kitchen."

"She mad at you, just a heads up for the bitchy mood you about to get," Monte said

"Why she's mad ?" I furrowed my brows

"Because of you being a snitch." Sam laughed

Jr slapped his arm telling him to shut the hell up.

I mentally slapped myself in the face forgetting about telling Jr the truth.

I slowly peered into the kitchen to see Shy and Keisha laughing. It got silent when I walked in.

"Aw look who it is, opp."

"Shy. stop." Keisha laughed

"It wasn't like he was going to find out anyway."

"He wasn't if you would've kept your damn mouth shut."

I rolled my eyes, "Shy, is he mad ?"

"No."

"Did y'all break up ?"

"No."

"So, why are you mad if he isn't even mad about the information that was given ?"

"Because Mali... what you told isn't the problem. It's you and your mouth along with your loyalty. I shouldn't have to tell you what to say and not to say when it comes to our friendship. If your supposedly my best friend I shouldn't have to watch how I talk or what I say when I'm around you."

"I'm sorry."

"Not the first time." She rolled her eyes bumping me as she left the kitchen.

Keisha patted the seat beside her welcoming me to sit down.

"The entire thing is stupid, but I do get where she's coming from because I and Sky had these same problems to the point where she let me get shot." She laughed a little.

" But it wasn't intentional, I would never purposely tell her business or do something to embarrass her." I defended

"Which I understand, but just put yourself in her shoes. And trust me, I'm not being biased because she's my sister. I know she can be a handful and take things to far."

"I get it. I'll fix it because I actually have somethings I would like to get off my chest." I spoke truthfully shrugging