39.

Chapter 39 |

Ke'Shyla 💕

This some complete utter bullshit. The food is terrible, the shower water is always cold, they really think I'm about to piss in front of three females, they shit smell like a damn barn, just so much shit is going on.

The pipes burst yesterday morning and that water comes from the toilet so you know I was instantly disgusted ready to cry and break free from out of here.

I hate to admit it, but I miss Shawn. He and Keisha have been visiting me the most out of the whole crew along with Jr if he isn't busy.

Jr told me that Mali is the reason why I have such a short sentence. I was a bit shocked but happy, my lawyer told me if I pleaded guilty then I'll get less time, so when I got it... I thought my lawyer was right, it turns out Mali was just out here pimping niggas for me.

"Myles. Visitor."

I went into the visiting room to see Shawn.

He smiled and I returned the expression.

"2 more weeks and your out of here... how do you feel?"

"What a stupid question Shawn, I'm ready to get the hell up out of here."

He laughed, "But I actually came here to talk to you about something."

"Yes?"

"I know you have other stuff to worry about, but I kind of want to talk about what happened the day you got locked up."

I nodded slowly on what exactly we're talking about since so much happened on that damn day.

"Our conversation between us."

"Shawn, everything I said... I didn't mean because honestly, I don't know what I said."

"You said you didn't want to be with me anymore, you wanted me killed and you fuck with Ashton."

"Shawn, all that was a lie except me fucking with Ashton. I only did that because you hurt me and I wanted to make you feel that pain."

"So, you do want me back." He cheesed

I slightly laughed, "I didn't say that, but I do miss you."

"Well, can we work on getting back together because-

"Your legit saying this the same moment you have a girlfriend Shawn."

"I broke up with her."

"Some rules have to be set, this whole going back and forth with Aubrey is not going to keep happening... because if it happens again, I'll be leaving you."

I got nervousness in my chest as I said them words because this is a test to see if I'm actually important enough for him, and if this happens again it's going to make me feel as if he just doesn't care.

"Deal, matter fact I'll block her number and on social media."

She smiled, "See this is a start, now tell me something you want me to start doing or stop doing."

I was mentally prepared for this question because I can't get offended when all he's trying to do is help and make us grow from all the damage we've done to one another.

"I think every time you are going through something, drugs shouldn't be the first thing you turn too."

I nodded, "I actually feel the same way. Jail gave me a wake-up call that it's starting to get serious and this isn't a game anymore. I just need help growing."

"And I'll help you with that."

I leaned in for a kiss and he excitedly gave me one.

"We found out who shot Travis."

"Who?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"Ashton."

I scrunched my face, "Nigga what you mean Ashton?"

"It was a doorbell camera where Trav was lingering around and you can clearly see Ashton's face on the camera running away after shooting him."

"You're a liar."

"I would never lie to you, I can show you the video when you get out." He defended

"So what are y'all going to do."

"No, you are going to do it. That's why we're waiting on you to break free up this hell hole."

Anger filled my body as I slapped my hand on the table. "This some bullshit, my brother ain't do nothing but provide for him."

"I ain't trust him from the get-go."

"No, you just didn't like him because he's my ex."

"Shit, that too."

We sat there for an awkward silence until he grabbed my hands.

"I just want to let you know that I love you. I'm going to be the greatest boyfriend of all time, I've been adding things to do but not putting action to you but it's going to start today. So when you are out, we go through hell and back together... this time no breaking up and I put that on my mama." He crosses his fingers putting it towards the sky after kissing it.

I laughed loudly, "You said that like she's dead."

"I mean I needed to make a point I had to use something." He shrugged

"I know, but the first day out we gonna handle Ashton."

"Bonnie and Clyde back in action." He smiled

"Without the running, that shit was a disaster."

"I handled the chief for you." He whispered.

"What did you do?" I huffed

"I just got him a little roughed up. Nothing serious."

"Is he in the hospital?"

"Was." He pointed out

"Oh my god." I laughed

"I'll fuck shit up for you baby, I love you." He kissed me