2 | Assignment

"One of the men were tall and had a scar on his face , It was kind of like a lightning bolt I think.
They both had brown hair and-"

Johnny and Mark were explaining too two police officers what had happened . They were standing outside a private hospital room. Doyoung , Donghyuck, And Jungwoo were all sitting in a hospital room looking at their unconscious friend.

The boy laid in the hospital bed , He was quite pale and his breathing was shallow. His chest rose and fell barely. He was dressed in a hospital gown , beneath the hospital gown was a large white cloth bandaged around the patients left side of his torso.

"We didn't know he had been shot until he collapsed onto the ground , We were all too panicked to know , Jaehyun too" Mark explained to an officer who asked about his friend.

The officers nodded writing down things here and there before telling them , that they'd be back and that they'd hope their friend wakes up soon.

Mark nodded saying thank you while Johnny walked back into the room. The door to the hallway had been shoved open making Mark snap his head towards the direction.

Storming in the rest of their members came rushing in , Taeyong , Yuta , Taeil and their manager for their US tour.

"Where is he?"
Taeyong asked Mark who moved his head to the door , Taeyong and Taeil rushed inside the to the rest of the group . Yuta embraced his friend into a hug when all of a sudden he started bursting into tears, The manger standing there.

...

"They said , He should be up in a couple hours"
Doyoung said staring at the ground , their was still dried blood stains on his shirt and hands, Jungwoo was covered in most of it but yet he had no care what so ever and refused to move from his spot.

Doyoung stood up and walked to a sink that was inside the hospital room washing his hands.

"I told you boys not to go out"
The manger said quietly shaking his head, He rubbed his face, if they would of just listened nothing bad would have happened.

"It's too late for I told you so"
Johnny scoffed standing up and standing in the corner of the room.

"You guys never listen to me, If you guys would have just listened this one time , Nothing would of happened"
Their US tour manager repeated himself shaking his head.

"Look! Don't start with that bullshit now, That's the reason why we wanted to get out , To get away from you , It's just a bad coincidence that, this just seemed to happened" Donghyuck said raising his eyebrow at their manager.

"Maybe Jaehyun would be fine , If you guys just listened to me , LA's a bad place to be walking around at night, but nooooo you guys wanted to disobey me , and to think I left my holiday in Bali to handle this shit"
The manger said getting up from his seat scolding the boys.

"THEN GO BACK! Obviously we don't need you , And obviously you don't need us , So why are you still here? I'll talk to our managers back in Korea and talk to them about getting a new manager , If you want so bad to go then go , We can handle this shit ourselves" Taeyong shouted back , The manager rolled his eyes before leaving the room slamming the door. Mark and the rest who were quiet flinched.

"Good riddance"
Doyoung muttered taking his seat. The room fell even more somber as they all waited for their friend to wake up.

Taeyong sighed before pulling out his phone and leaving the room.

...

Meanwhile at the US Federal Bureau Of Investigation based on Chicago.

...

"You've finally been assigned to a project"

The old man said looking over a binder full of papers.

"Really?"

The girl said confused as she took a seat in front of her boss , one leg crossing over the other . The man tossed a brown folder towards the girl , She caught it flipping it the right way and opening the folder reading over its contents.

"My assignment is to become a bodyguard? For a bunch of singers?"

The girl couldn't believe it , Did she really do something that bad that it resulted in an assignment questioning her abilities.

"Eunji , They were witnesses involving the Wongs"

Eunji's heart deflated upon hearing the name. Of course , it always has to do something with the Wongs case.

"So when do I start?"

The girl sighed putting the folder back onto the table, and leaning back into the chair.

"The bureau needs to talk to their label first about the things that need to be set in action , The boys don't know exactly what they had witnessed and good thing they don't . If they did , then the Wongs won't hesitate to take them out in pure daylight .

So far they think it's just a matter of 'Being in the wrong place at the wrong time' but even something meaningless can turn into a motive.

You just need to watch these boys until the go back to Korea"