15 | Simple

It's Thursday and we were all getting ready to go to one of the dance studios in town .

I started at myself in the mirror turning around to take my shirt off revealing the large weird shaped bruises on my shoulders, one side seem to bruise more than the other.

"Damn, did that happen last week?" I looked at the door revealing Jaehyun standing there , quickly putting on my other shirt I nodded. I thought they were all waiting in the living room.

"Some girl tripped me up , I guess I landed harder than I thought" I said he nodded in response.

"I came to tell you everyone is ready"
Jaehyun said rubbing the back of his neck his cheeks slightly red finally realising he had just seen me half naked, I didn't mind, they've all seen me in a bikini what's the difference?

"Ok sweet , I'll be down in another 10 minutes" I said picking up my phone that was charging and tapping on the security cameras to see what was happening, Jaehyun then nodded leaving me to finish getting ready.

I changed into black jeans and a white t shirt. It was tight at the top but hung loose as it got to my waist, where my pride and joy sat.

Grabbing the three car keys in my bedside table I also grabbed the house key and my purse before making my way downstairs. Just like Jaehyun said , they were all ready.

"Ok , who's driving?"

...

We made it to the dance studio after a 40 minute drive , they all piled out of the cars hats on . All looking down at the ground while they entered the building, there was a lot of people out and they didn't want to get spotted.

I followed in after following their lead since they've been here before the incident happened but I haven't .

The building was one storey and had when you walked in , it was just a giant room, one side was fully decked out with mirrors , another side full of shelves for people's belongings, another had a table with a stereo placed on it.

The boys all filed it putting their jackets and other loose clothings into the shelf while I walked to the person who was standing in the middle of the room  with his hand on his hips.

They noticed me and smiled .

"Hey you must be Park Eunjae?" The choreographer asked me , I nodded.

"And you must be Han Jisun?" He nodded smiling.

Miyeon told me that only she and the head coordinator of Nct127 were the only two people who knew of me , saying the rest think I am just another SM employee.

"Well , I'll leave you guys too it" I said leaving the boys with Jisun and leaving the building. I stood outside and pulled out my phone dialling a number.

"Yes , Hello Gina? Is there any new information on the Wongs case? And my father?" I asked into the phone hearing Gina pick up. She sighed and I knew nothing was good.

"The two guys that were found in the Hotel elevator , One of them got away , They're checking every hospital in that part of the country seeing if anyone with minor bullet wounds had come in , Nothing that hasn't been authorised has surfaced .