27 | Concert Day

"Yup , they're definitely bugged" Sunwoo said scrolling through one of the members phones.

Sunwoo threw one of the phones to Eunji as she walked through his door , Eunji caught it flipping it the right way around and typing in the password to what looked like Johnny's phone .

She had told them to take the password of their phones saying it was important, Eunji swiped around when she went into Instagram and seeing he was logged into the account, Eunji tried to log out but then the phone would glitch and switch off, now allowing the phone to log out.

"Seems like they've found out" Sunwoo said getting Eunjis attention, The phone Sunwoo had in his hand was glitching but it stayed onto the Instagram account, but cut out and went completely black.

Eunji picked up another and saw how it unlocked itself and the screen moved by itself going into Instagram then out, then back into other apps, before she dropped the phone and rubbed her eyes, she was tired of all this moving around.

"So what are we doing now?" Sunwoo asked looking over at the girl who was lost in thought.

"We need to go somewhere for the next two days, only for two days, just until the group has had their concert and then we need to move onto the next location, we need a place to stay" Eunji replied pulling her phone out from her bag and typing up a number and placing the phone to her ear.

"Yes? Hello? Dad? Our location had been found ......... their phones were hacked....... I- mean ...... no! How was I supposed to know that? ....... UGH WHATEVER, so what do I do now? ....... tour bus? Is that even remotely safe?"

...

"How did we go from a beach house to a 5 start hotel so a bloody tour bus?"Yuta asked walking through the cabin, where there were 5 beds on each side, one each for the members of Nct127 and their co manager Sunwoo.

Eunji slept in another area where there was a booth and table, the bathroom and shower were just beside the beds and it was very spacious for a bus.

"Come on, it's not that bad"Mark said poking his head out from the top bed where he was resting, Yuta shrugged.

"It is that bad when you can see up someone's towel when they walk out of the shower" Taeying shouted from the bottoms, he stuck his head out from the bottom looking up at Mark, both giggling like children.

"You all are taking this well, considering we almost died yesterday"Doyoung said asking past and going to the front of the bus.

"Optimism is key" Jungwoo spoke from his bed, the curtain muffled his words slightly, but they all got the point.

"You all have an hour before we have to get to the arena and set up for your first concert back" Eunji said walking through the bed part of the cabin trying not to step on anyone who was rolling out from their beds at the bottom.

Jaehyun popped his head out from the shower then left the small room fully dressed and ready, Taeil rushed from the back quickly taking a shower.

"You also do know their are showers in your dressing rooms at the arena" Eunji yelled out at the members who were currently fighting about who was next in the shower.