8 | Access Granted

Eunjae's POV

It's been a week and a half since I first became their manager, Jaehyun had reassured me over and over again that he's fine and that he can leave the hotel, me being the great actor has always told him that I just want him to be ok and feel better before he wants to leave.

So here I am sitting in a chair in the middle of the room 125 looking at the group of boys standing in front of me.

"So , You said if we memorise the song without any help or lyrics" Mark said making himself clear. I nodded along knowing that they probably have everything under wraps considering they do this for a living.

"Well Manager Eunjae be prepared to be knocked off your feet"Johnny said in English with too much enthusiasm even he shivered at his happiness.

And just like that. They managed to sing and rap the whole song without any hesitation and even adding little parts of harmonisation.

"Ok boys, You win. We can have dinner tonight at the Italian restaurant around the corner" The boys cheered feeling proud of themselves.

"We can go later tonight if you guys want" Eunjae said standing up .

"So be ready around 7:30" Eunjae said before leaving the room , she rang up the restaurant making a reservation for 10 people.

She took the elevator to the lobby , waving at the camera she placed in the elevator. The boys were all proud of themselves back in the room finding something to wear for dinner in a couple hours.

The elevator opened and Eunjae walked towards the front reception. The receptionist smile cheerfully at Eunjae .

"Hi there ma'am is there anything I can do for you?"
The receptionist spoke , Eunjae smiled back and nodded.

"Yes , Hi there my names Choi Eunji and I work for the US FBI and I was wondering if I could take a quick look at your guys security cameras"
Eunji pulled out her badge that she always had hanging around her neck, hiding in the lower part of her shirt.

The woman's eyes widened before she nodded saying to follow her. Following her she lead Eunji to a room that was in the back, The door was closed and on the front said 'Surveillance Room' knocking twice the sound the door opening was heard.

A person sticking their head out of the door, Eunji flashed her badge again being let it.

"So, Is there something specifically your looking for?"
The man who had been sitting inside the surveillance room asked. Eunji ignored him and walked towards the desk grabbing the mouse.

The whole back of the room was full of multiple screens of cameras that were all rolling, clicking on one specific one she furrowed her eyebrows.

"How far up to the restricted floor does the cameras go to?" Eunji asked clicking in and out of different screens.

"The only camera we have connected to that floor is the one inside of the elevator" The man said pointing at one in particular.

"It alerts the system if any unauthorised personnel has entered the elevator and is requesting access to the floor" The man said pointing out something on the screen.