30 | Trapped

"Who are you?" Mark asked struggling against the handcuffs that tied him to a chair, the man said nothing and continued to tie the rest of them down, how he managed to tie down all nine of them was a explanation for another time.

"That is something I can't disclose" He said tightening the cuffs on Taeyong who winced slightly, the man walked over to Jaehyun who was trying to struggle against the restraints and earned a smack to the face making everyone go quiet.

"There, now smile" The man said pulling his phone out and taking a picture, the whole group were tied to each other handcuffs holding their wrists together and the smack that Jaehyun had received had caused his face to slightly redden and his hair was all messed up causing him to look much more beat than he was, in the background Taeyong was wincing his handcuffs on too tight and Jungwoo was just beside him looking like he was about to cry.

Donghyuck looked like a scared puppy while Johnny and Yuta had their heads down in fear, Taeil was wide and feared eyed, Doyoung looked like he was ready to scream in any second, Mark who was closest to the man was squinting the flash sending his brain into overdrive shaking his head multiple times.

"What are you going to do to us?" Donghyuck asked feeling his leg shake, the man looked at him briefly before typing away at his phone.

"Nothing, YOU! how far is your dressing room from here?" The man said pushing away the question and looking at the members, his finger was pointed at Mark who was shaking slightly.

"I-I don't know, maybe a 2 minute walk" Mark said shuttering and confused, the man nodded and tapped his chin.

"How many rooms between here and there?" The man asked the group, no one said anything.

"Hurry up" he said tapping his foot against the floor.

"Probably like six rooms" Taeyong spoke making the man clap and nod muttering a 'finally'.

Looking at the man he wasn't a man at all, he looked as young as most of the members, familiar too, but no one could exactly pin point who he was or how old he was, the black face mask he had on was no help, it concealed his identity greatly.

"So they should be here round about-"

And as if on cue the sound of a loud banging on the door had startled the members, the guy smiled beneath his mask.

"you clever little brain you" he whsipeeed to himself, no one had caught what he said.

The banging continued and the group was too frightened to say anything, afraid they may get shot or something, the thought sent shivers down Jaehyun's back.

The guy grinned to himself and unlocked the door still looking at his phone, the door was pushed open and all agents / police officers were now scattered around the room each pointing a weapon at the guy who had the group held hostage, he looked at the shiny weapons and rolled his eyes tucking his phone into his pocket.

The group caught the gesture, why was he so causal about this? As if he wasn't about to be shot if he made any sudden movement.

"Who are you?" Mark asked feeling like he has seen those eyebrows before, that middle hair part, the guy looked over at Mark and raised his eyebrows slightly smiling underneath the mask before removing it.