12 | Safe house

The gravel cracked beneath the tyres of the black Chevrolet Camaro pulling up to the place they had been relocated , A beach house . It had 10 rooms because it was two storey and it was based on the beach shore , Exactly a 30 minute drive outside of town , which isn't that big of a deal.

Eunjae parked one of the cars they had rented and got out turning the car off. The group had arrived in smaller groups. In Eunjae's car which was the black Chevrolet Camaro was Jaehyun, Yuta and Taeyong.

Taeil drove the silver Range Rover, with Mark and Haechan. While Doyoung, Jungwoo and Johnny drove in the black mustang. Everyone left the cars which were parked beside each other gasping in awe at the big house.

The boys thought it was a normal nice beach house but really it was an FBI safe house that Eunjae was given for the group for the time being.

"When did you plan this?!"
Jaehyun gasped excitedly, looking at the giant two storey Bach.

"I started planning things like this on the plane on my way to America a month ago , I thought since you guys are on hiatus that I could plan things that were fun and kept you guys busy while away from the public eye, but since last night happened , now it just looks like I'm trying to relocate you guys because some of y'all did something bad" Eunjae sighed pursing her lips together and looking down at her bag and then looking back up rummaging through her purse.

The boys were so confused on how their labels budget on them could afford a place this fucking nice.

Just another lie that left Eunjae's mouth, After the breach of security at the hotel Eunjae was forced to call her father who handled the matter and gave her the all clear to move the boys into one of the US safe houses in LA.

"No this so way better than the hotel ! Thank you so much! Manager Eunjae!" Donghyuck yelled gaining everyone's attention.

Eunjae sadly smiled before grabbing her bags mumbling a small 'Don't mention it'.

"Taeil, Taeyong, , Donghyuck and Mark are on the second floor, First pick , The rest down stairs , my rooms the one that's locked up stairs so don't you dare think about it"

Eunjae sighed again grabbing the spare keys she had , and throwing a spare key at Taeyong and Doyoung and walking to the house telling them to
'Have at it' .

One of her colleagues had left the keys in the envelope she received this morning , Eunjae told the members that she picked them up yesterday in the morning.

Johnny , Yuta and Donghyuck couldn't help but feel like they were the reason behind their managers melancholy behaviour.

They didn't know that Eunjae was playing the part of a disappointed mother. After the three boys had disobeyed her she had been going out of her way to make them feel guilty.

Once Eunjae disappeared around the side of the house the members shoulders fell and she smiled to her self mumbling  'Chumps'.

"I told you guys to apologise to her"
Taeyong said turning to scold his members Pulling up the handle to his suitcase rolling it towards where they all stood.

"We have! She said it was fine"
Johnny said raising his arms in defence.

"Clearly not well enough"
Jaehyun said grabbing his suitcases and following his manager inside, Taeyong not too far behind.