16 | Play Ball

"Take me out to the ball game , Take me out with the crowd?" I clapped singing in the hallways trying to wake the members up.

Today marked 2 months of their hiatus and they need to prerecord a couple things for the Nct127 x Let's go Dodgers.

I paraded around the hall calling out different names , saying if they didn't get up now then we'd be late.

"Why did you wake us up? We don't have to be at the stadium until 4, it's 9" Johnny said coming out of his room complaining.

"Because , by the time this whole house showers and is ready , It'll be 3 , So hurry your ass up before you have to wait for everyone else" I said smiling cheekily and running back up the stairs and into my own shower seeing everyone leave their room.

...

I was right it was 2:30 and everyone was still yet to be ready , I sighed while rushing around knocking on doors urging for the members to hurry up. Today I wore a thin grey hoodie that tucked into the front of my black ripped jeans and doc martens, under the hoodie I had on a black singlet, my favourite thing in the world was sitting tucked away in my purse.

"Guys hurry up , I'll be outside" I said before opening door leaving them to finish up and sitting up on top of the rang rover bonnet pulling out my phone scrolling through my emails.

The door opened revealing one of the members but I was too busy reading going through the files that Tom had sent me to realise.

"I was finished first this time Manager , Do I get a prize?" Taeyong's rough voice brought me out of my deep analysis making me flinch in shock.

I looked up to find him standing in front of the car , quite too close for my liking, I adjusted myself pushing myself backwards on the car and folded my legs.

"I can give you a slap for scaring me?" I raised an eyebrow , He smiled backing up slightly giving me space and a hand helping me get off the car.

"Violent, I like it" He challenged holding onto my hand longer than necessary, I yanked my hand away smacking his chest and shoving a pair of keys in his hand.

"You can drive" I said trying to get him away from me , with this attitude there was no way I was going to let him in the car with me.

We sat in weird silence until the rest of the boys exited the house and divided themselves into car groups , while I walked back to the house and locked up.

...

The ride to dodge stadium was comfortable, Mark and Donghyuck in the back seat and Doyoung beside me in the passenger seat. Taeyong drove the Chevrolet with Johnny and Taeil . Yuta , Jaehyun and Jungwoo in the mustang.

I didn't know what I was expecting , it's my first time going to an actual even as their manager , I didn't know what to think.

"are you ok Eunjae?" I glanced at Doyoung beside me and nodded feeling Mark and Donghyuck look at me,

"Yeah, Nervous , First Manager event" I laughed smiling while hearing the reassuring words that left their mouths trying to comfort me.