10 | Careful

It's been another a couple more weeks and Eunjae could tell the boys were getting bored staying inside the hotel for the last month.

Shes explained to them that since none of the other producers or activity managers are around she can't leave Jaehyun or any of them alone wether it's inside the hotel or outside she told them it was because she was scared something might happen but really it's just her job.

Eunjae was on the treadmill and in the hotel gym ,She doesn't  know why they all refused to come down and use the hotel pool or something like that , just to occupy them for the time being.

Eunjae's earpiece was in her ear and her phone was in the holder. It was 9:30 at night.

She had currently ran 5 miles and she didn't plan on stopping anytime soon, Until she heard the sound ring through her earpiece, whipping her phone out , She stared at the screen.

Clicking on the camera that's red light was flashing she saw everyone in room 125. Three members were standing up beside the door.

"And just where are you guys going?"
Eunjae spoke to herself.

Donghyuck , Yuta and Johnny were dressed very nicely, too nice to be staying in the room. She clicked on the mic that was placed on the balcony , Their balcony door was open so she could hear them speaking.

"It's fine guys , We'll only be an hour"
Johnny had said

"Where are you guys even going?"
Taeyong sighed , By the sound of his voice he must have been trying to convince them not to go because he sounded quite defeated.

"Not sure , Maybe a bar , We will see where life takes us" Donghyuck said cheekily.

"Oh , You guys are funny if you think you're going anywhere" Eunjae said turning the treadmill off and walking back to the main lobby and into the elevator, She was going to catch them.

"Aren't you going to talk to Eunjae about this?"
Jaehyun's voice could be heard.

"She doesn't have to know, She's nice and all but she's too strict about us not leaving the hotel rooms"
Yuta said.

Eunjae rolled her eyes .

"Last time you guys went out without your/our manager, Jaehyun got shot" Eunjae muttered to herself hearing Taeil repeat what she said.

"That was just bad luck , That's why he's staying here with you guys , we will be back before she notices ok"
Donghyuck said , The sound of the door clicking open made Eunjae's blood boil.

Tapping her hand on her thigh she took small sips from her water bottle the sweat towel hanging on her shoulders.

"It's only been a week and you're already disobeying me?" Eunjae said watching the trio leave the room . She clicked her phone off before folding her arms over her chest .

The elevator dinged signalling she made it to her floor and as the doors opened Eunjae looked down and then looked back up when seeing the three standing in front of her. She pretended to look shocked to see them.