𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

respectfully, don't read the fucking story if you don't like it after the prologue <3 u tell the vibe im going for in here lollll. if u want a high class story, i haven't posted it yet. This is just a request from a friend who alr planned the book out for me . anyways 🙄 enjoy

↱ 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 ↲

"I'm home!" My shoes slipped off of my feet and were quickly replaced with my new plush slippers i had gotten as a gift earlier this week. No response came from inside the house, meaning i was probably alone or someone was busy. I shrugged, grabbing my bag and volleyball, before heading into my room.

"Tomu!" I smiled wide as my white Pomeranian came running up to me after jumping off of my bed. "What did i tell you about that? You shed way too much to be on my bed all the time." The dog simply wagged his tail and scratched my leg. 'God...so cute!' I thought as i picked him up and placed him in his bed, throwing my bag and volleyball on my own bed.

I undressed and put on some shorts and a large hoodie i use for loungewear. Plopping on my bed, i grabbed the volleyball magazine i had just bought and flipped through it. Just when i got to an interesting page, Tomu jumped on me, making the magazine fall out of my hands and a new page presented itself.

"Jeez Tomu! Do i get any personal space with you-?" I went to pick up the Monthly Volleyball magazine and stopped, looking at it in wonder.

𝒰𝓈𝒽𝒾𝒿𝒾𝓂𝒶 𝒲𝒶𝓀𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓈𝒽𝒾

My eyes sparkled as I read it. "Huh, he's climbing the ranks really fast isnt he? And hes only a 1st year in High school???" I picked up the magazine and read the page intensely, sighing in disappointment. For some reason there was a familiar aura coming from the newspaper, and I didn't know what it was at that time.

"Darn, I already passed the exam for karasuno and he's at shiratorizawa. Not that i could get into that school anyway." I sweat-dropped and put the magazine down, taking a look at my volleyball.

"I'll make sure I meet him. No matter what!"

AuthorsNote:
Hello my lovelies! I hope you guys are enjoying my first attempt at a Haikyuu fan fiction 😅. Be sure to leave any feedback and maybe drop some ideas for when my writers block kicks in. Anyway! I'll try to update every week, see ya.