Chapter 15

The first one to awake the next morning was Vaishu. At first she didn't notice Arjun, but after freshening up, she noticed him. She had to bite her hand to stop her from squealing. She quickly grabbed her phone and took a quick snap of the two before waking up Sukanya to see as well. "Let's wake them up the fun way!" Sukanya whispers. Vaishu gives her a high-five with a smile. The two went over to the love birds and first shook Arjun. "Five more minutes Amma!" Arjun murmurs, as he scooches closer to Priya. When they shook Priya, the same thing happened. "Aw you guys are super cute, but Ashok, Biju and Kavya are probably waiting for us!" Sukanya exclaims. They shake the two harder before they finally awake. They both sit up and yawn, almost in sync. Arjun doesn't think of much when he sees his sister, but then realizes where he was when he sees Vaishu and vice versa for Priya. The love birds look at each other then their sisters. "It's not what it looks like!" Arjun stammered. "You guys are terrible friends, I was up all night throwing up and Arjun heard from the next room and came and helped, while you two slept like logs!" Priya pouts. "Is it that time?" Vaishu asks. Priya nods. "Seri, I'll go back to my room, you girls get ready and meet us in the lobby okay?" Arjun says, trying to escape the teasing before it starts. To his surprise, no one stopped him, they were all too focused on Priya.

Priya explained the whole scenario that happened last night. "Wow... I never knew Arjun could be this caring... I never knew he was paying attention when Shruti and I were sick.. Well I guess now that I think about it, he had been extra nice during those times.." Sukanya says genuinely. Vaishu nods. "You're so lucky to find someone that truly cares about you chechi." She says. There was no teasing after that, as they were still shocked at how much Arjun cared about Priya.