Chapter 18

Later, while Priya is asleep and Arjun's in his room, he gets a call from Biju

Later, while Priya is asleep and Arjun's in his room, he gets a call from Biju. "Everything's set up, upstairs in the restaurant. I'm taking everyone else out for dinner to a restaurant across the city, so you have the night to yourself. But again, why so soon?" He spits out on one go. "Really Biju? Thanks so much dude! And I wanted to do it ASAP because I wanted to spend most of our trip as more than friends." "That's smart. Enjoy bro! I know Priya will love it!" "Oh, how do you know?"
"I'm her childhood best buddy, I know what she'll love! But don't worry bro, to calm your jealousy let me promise you that I have no feelings for her anymore!"
"How'd you know I was jealous? And what do u mean anymore?" "
"Bro, we lived together for like 5 years! Of course I know when your jealous! And to be honest I used to crush on your girl, but she didn't return my feelings so we just remained as friends! But that was so long ago, back in high school!"
"Oh. Well that's good to hear, thanks for everything"
"No problem just make sure she's never sad, else her best buddy will become your worst nightmare!" Biju laughs and ends the call.

It was now 7pm. Arjun pulled out the dress he bought for tonight and headed to Priya's room. When he knocked, Priya opened the door with a smile. "I knew you'd be back" she laughs. "Um everyone else went to dinner so I thought I'd take you. Here, wear this dress and be ready." He stutters, wiping his sweaty palms on his pants. "Why are you so nervous? What's with the special dress? Where are we going?" Priya questions, suspicious. "Just get ready okay? I'm trying to take you out on a date and you're asking so many questions god!" "Fine," Priya huffs as she closed the door.

When Priya was ready she texted Arjun before taking a bunch of selfies. "This dress is gorgeous, I wonder how much he paid for it, it wouldn't have been cheap." She wonders.