Chapter 17

Once back in their hotel rooms, Arjun sneaks over to the girls' room while Vaishu talks to Jai in the guys' room, Karthik talks to Kavya in a couple rooms over, and Manoj and Sukanya went down to grab a bedtime snack. "So?" Priya asks. He sits down beside her on the bed. "Nothing, just felt like spending time with you alone." "Really?" Priya asks suspicious. "You caught me," Arjun raises his hands. "I wanted to ask if you wanted me to sleep with you again." "Can't, today's my turn to share a bed with Vaishu and tomorrow I share one with Sukanya. It's only the day after that I'll be sleeping alone." She shrugs. "Then come sleep in the guys' room with me." He whimpers. "Nooo, we gotta stick to these rules Kavitha told us, or she'll murder us." Priya laughs. "Fine, but at least for the time being, can I lay down beside you?" He asks. Priya sighs but nods with a smile. They both lay down on the bed together, facing each other. Arjun pushes back a single strand of hair that fell onto Priya's face. "You know, I was wondering how the French vanilla tasted that great but now I know why?" Arjun starts. Priya raises her eyebrows to ask what. "Because you drank from it before me." Priya blushes. "You know, you look so beautiful right now..." Arjun whispers. "Lies!" Priya giggles silently. "I washed off the little makeup I had on!" "You're beautiful even without the makeup," Arjun replies. "Hahaha that's the same thing every guy tells their girl even though it isn't true!" Priya laughs. Arjun just sighs watching her laugh. Yes he had many crushes before, even some on big level heroines, but he never felt this way before. He had never felt so in love. He wanted time to fast forward just so he can come to the day where he was allowed to fall asleep and wake up beside her.

Before, he knew it, Arjun had fallen asleep. Priya gazed at him lovingly. Before realizing it, she leaned over and placed her lips on his forehead. She leaned back to see that her soft butterfly kiss had woken her sleeping beauty. "You fell asleep," she whispered, as he yawns. "You just woke me up from the best dream ever!" Arjun pouts, "want me to tell you what it was about?" Priya nods. Arjun leans in with a smirk. "I imagined the future where I was married to the best wife and had the best six children. Two girls and a boy. My wife was so beautiful and gorgeous and our children were the most precious." Priya's smile falters ever so slightly. "If the wife was gorgeous then it probably means that she wasn't me...." she thought. "Three children? Isn't that a lot for your wife? Especially for someone as perfect as her." She says aloud. Arjun shrugs. "What did your wife look like anyways?" She asks, curious. Arjun leans even closer, so that she could feel the warmth of his breath. "Look in my eyes, she's probably still in there." He smirks. "How's that possible?" Priya laughs. Arjun insists. Priya smiles and rolls her eyes. She takes a moment to look into Arjun's eyes and they have an eye lock. "I don't see anyone but me," She laughs. Arjun leans forward and kisses her forehead. "It is you, loosu." Priya blushes and brings her hand to her face. "Do you have any names for the children?" Arjun asks, taking her hand. "I've always liked the name Pooja...." She whispers. "It always seemed so simple, yet nice." "Plus it matches so well with Priya. Pooja and her Priya amma." Arjun adds. "Pooja Arjun sounds nice too," Priya grins. "And for one of the boys I've always liked the name Adi!" Arjun adds. "Adi Arjun..." Priya whispers. "Aditya Arjun?" She suggests. Arjun grins, "perfect, Aditya Arjun, Adi for short!" "Then how about the other child?" Priya asks. "Well we'll think of it when the time comes.." Arjun smiles. They share another eye lock before he spaces out for a moment. Priya snaps in his face to get his attention again. "Priya Arjun.... Sounds perfect, doesn't it?" He whispers. Priya covers her face with her hands. "I love it," she whispers shyly. Arjun takes her hand and moves it from her face just as the door opens. "Hey chechi! I knew u two would be romancing if we left you alone! Don't move wait let me take a good picture!" Vaishu squeals running in. The two love birds get up faster than a spark lights into a flame. "Why'd you move, that was the perfect photo!" Vaishu pouts. "I should have came and taken a photo of you and Jai during your romance session!" Priya laughs, trying to change the topic. "Hey! Chechi, not fair! Leave me and Jai out of your romance!" She smiles. "Seri, so we're over to Biju's place with Kavya, want to join us?" Vaishu asks, dropping into her bed. "Nah-" Priya yawns, "I think I'm going to take a nap. The jet lag is killing me." She moves to lay down beside Vaishu. "Mama?" Vaishu asks. "Vaishu, for the last time, I'm not ur mama! I'm just one year older than you for goodness sake!" Arjun face palms himself. "Hey, but we graduated at the same time!" Vaishu adds. "That's because you and Manoj had shorter programs than the rest of us. Ours was all 5 years while yours was four," Priya adds. "Anyways," Arjun starts, "I think I'm going to stay behind. There's a couple things I wanted to explore in this hotel, and I wanted to catch the cricket game on tv later tonight." "Suit yourself, but that means it's just going to be both of you alone. Meaning, you guys better use your time wisely!" Vaishu laughs running out.